I liked what I saw in Redman last week--but

Nono

That is if Matt isn't going to be ready. What the heck---we are toast this season anyway---I know play for Falcon pride. I say play for the draft. Bring out some of the bench boys like Garrett Reynolds and John Parker Wilson---we might find a diamond in the rough. Where is William Moore anyway---season ending injury?---I missed that one.

NFW. Redman was named the backup for a good reason: he has talent that far exceeds JPW and DJ combined.

Parker and DJ have two things in common: neither has ever thrown a pass in an NFL game, and neither was judged by the coaching staff to be good enough for the #2 QB position, until the injury to Matt forced their hand.

Parker and DJ have one thing that separates them: Parker was judged to be the better QB of the two and DJ was cut. The only reason DJ's here at all is because Matt is injured.

Play for the draft??? Get Real. Sounds like something coming from the smartest kid on the short bus. laugh.gif

I'm not going to slam the OP mainly b/c he looks to be in the armed forces. If so, thanks!

Now in regards to what you said though... h3ll no. I've never understood people basically wanting to give up on a season or purposely lose games for a couple of spots higher in the draft. Winning is more important than draft position.

My brother on right 1st AD 3rd Bat Bravo Co!!! fellow on the left is no longer with us.

love my birds but this season is a disappointment--injuries & under achievement---we will get 'em next year