Gators land commitment #20: Robert Clark

capologist

Powell was trying to announce today but ESPN would give him a spot on their show to do it. Hes not playing in their All Star game so hes not going to probably get that chance either. Look for news on this Friday. He is ALL Gator.

I heard a weak rumor about a month ago he was heavily considering them, but they would only say it was a "high ranked DE" and not give a name on GB. Hope it's right

Powell would be a huge pick up. Sentrel is supposed to visit sometime this week or next week, but I think he's still set on USC

If your talking about Seantrel Henderson is anything but a lock ofr USC. His last visit I believe will be Jan 29th in Miami. Viking player and former UM player Bryant "Mount" McKinnie has been an advisor for him. And I'm sure he is the reason why Seantrel is looking at Miami. And I'm also sure the NCAA will be calling and asking questions. Also playing basketball is a huge deal for him in college. And USC b ball team isn't in good shape

Edited by fabolous