ATLMV770

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

2. Not going to jail and being a dumbass

Never heard of that play...Care to break it down for me?

by the way, Calling someone a Dumbass is against the Code Of Conduct...People that respond to others opinions with remarks like that should not be allowed to post here.

If you can't comment or have a legit conversation with someone without belittling them...Well lets just say you are a sad individual.

LMFAO what an awesome thread.

OK, In all Honesty, Lets try and think of some of Ryans Best Plays..

1. Chicago Pass with 6 Seconds Left

Now the next person adds to this list. Lets see if we can even get to 10 LMFAO.

I don't know maybe we can think of the last quarterback to give us 19 Turnovers in a season? Opps that was Vick not Ryan..

You two are have a collective IQ of 7, probably why you are stuck on this crap QB's jock

1st pass or his career.

And he has only been in the league 2 years. Lets name all the great passing plays Vick has had. Lets see if we can get to 3

Last time I checked a 40 yard Rush by a QB and a 40 Yard pass by a QB still gets you to the same spot. Correct? So why does it matter if its a pass or Run?

Do people downgrade Brian Westbrook or discredit his Receiving Yards?

No, So why Should Vick's Rushing yards be discredited?

oh and talk about belittling someone? Posting matt ryan's greatest plays and then posting pics of him getting sacked? I would say that counts as a type of sarcasm, and belittlement if i ever saw it. But since this seems to be a thread where we post falcons QBs getting sacked

33122rk.jpg

good throw michael vick Im really proud of you!!!

oh and talk about belittling someone? Posting matt ryan's greatest plays and then posting pics of him getting sacked? I would say that counts as a type of sarcasm, and belittlement if i ever saw it. But since this seems to be a thread where we post falcons QBs getting sacked

33122rk.jpg

good throw michael vick Im really proud of you!!!

Please Do Show me where I posted a Pic of Ryan being Sacked. When you can find a post of such, I will happily leave the boards if you like.

Otherwise you may want to actually think before you speak.

Thanks and Come Again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ri1Kl-5YZgY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZP8suTpHMwk&feature=fvw

THIS IS JUST TOO EASY! You can throw the whole last drive to tie up the game against the Giants this year if you want too. Just to make you happy, :rolleyes:

1st Link is to college. Thats not the NFL and so its obviously not against top tier Talent.

2nd Link is a start. Couple of problems I have with it. Half of the plays are simple plays that the guy Ryan threw to made a great play.

Now Shall I post Michael Vick Highlight Reels for you? I think you know as well as I do that Ryan can't hold a candle to Vick.

Last time I checked a 40 yard Rush by a QB and a 40 Yard pass by a QB still gets you to the same spot. Correct? So why does it matter if its a pass or Run?

Do people downgrade Brian Westbrook or discredit his Receiving Yards?

No, So why Should Vick's Rushing yards be discredited?

BEcause he couldnt win a game with his arm if he wanted to. He is a QB that can only run Westbrook is a RB that runs and catches the ball. that is what a RB does. Now what do we call a QB that can run and not throw? We call him a guy that could never get us past the Championship game because he couldnt throw the ball.