Tye Hill

Jp7833

He wont be here next year

hoping Houston,Grimes, wont as well

You mean the guy thats tied for the team lead in interceptions? (Should have the lead alone as that was a poor call against New Orleans.) And is the ONLY DB that consistently gets a hand on the ball? I don't understand the complete hatred some of you people have for Grimes. Yes, we can upgrade, but c'mon!

You mean the guy thats tied for the team lead in interceptions? (Should have the lead alone as that was a poor call against New Orleans.) And is the ONLY DB that consistently gets a hand on the ball? I don't understand the complete hatred some of you people have for Grimes. Yes, we can upgrade, but c'mon!

He also gives up the most catches and TD's of any CB. It's not worth the interception tradeoff.

I have to agree. Grimes will get a new contract. Houston won't.

Guy was a first round DB out of Clemson. He is lightning fast, but could be too stupid to learn how to play defense.

Will this guy ever live up to his potential?

I'm not going to question his intelligence, but this is why the guy was traded for a 7th round pick. For some reason peopel on this board thought he was going to be the answer to our CB problems. Good CB's don't get traded for 7th round picks. He has not played lately for no other reason than his on field play. Speed does not make you a great or even good CB.