Anyone else have a problem with the cuurent falcon logo? I love it personally. My friend says they should do more with cus it's ugly. Wat do y'all think?

Its sweet. I love it much better than the old one. I am with some of the other guys. Keep it and the black helmets and add it to the red helmets and where the red helmets with the black jerseys and the black one with the red jerseys. Just an idea.

I dont like it because they incorporated the #7 into our logo.

What.... that's ********. I see what you are saying but I have NEVER thought that it had anything to do with the # 7.

Love the current one and loved the old one at the time. New one is much better. I'd personally like to keep our current jerseys but remove the crap on the sleeves. Red or black is fine but I always liked the black jersey more. I think our uni's and logo are tight... better than anyone else in the NFL IMO.

What.... that's ********. I see what you are saying but I have NEVER thought that it had anything to do with the # 7.

Love the current one and loved the old one at the time. New one is much better. I'd personally like to keep our current jerseys but remove the crap on the sleeves. Red or black is fine but I always liked the black jersey more. I think our uni's and logo are tight... better than anyone else in the NFL IMO.

Its an F not a 7 anyway.

Anyone else have a problem with the cuurent falcon logo? I love it personally. My friend says they should do more with cus it's ugly. Wat do y'all think?

I'm a designer and I think it is good---maybe a new stadium that isn't a pink generic dome with better parking and pregame space

I'd love for them to ditch that whole uniform scheme. Mostly, they remind me of the Vick debacle, and I'm sick of looking at them. We look like a clown convention out there. It's time to get back to having our logo and uni's represent football, not flash. I like these throwbacks we used this year. Let's go back to those.