Wild Cat For the Lose?

Imperial Jawa

I've seen some say that 4th and 2 lost us the game. I've seen some say Bull PI call lost us the game. I haven't seen it, if it is here, but Id like to put in my card.

Wild cat on the first play after a good kickoff return.

We have run the wild cat like 5 times this year, it hasn't worked once. We don't loose those 10+ yards we still have 4 minutes to go down field instead of 2. That's a big difference if you ask me. Im glad our Defense made the stop, but I think we, as usual, had a good thing going and tried to screw it up by doing something we don't do. Seems silly to me.

Just my opinion.

Thoughts?

I've seen some say that 4th and 2 lost us the game. I've seen some say Bull PI call lost us the game. I haven't seen it, if it is here, but Id like to put in my card.

Wild cat on the first play after a good kickoff return.

We have run the wild cat like 5 times this year, it hasn't worked once. We don't loose those 10+ yards we still have 4 minutes to go down field instead of 2. That's a big difference if you ask me. Im glad our Defense made the stop, but I think we, as usual, had a good thing going and tried to screw it up by doing something we don't do. Seems silly to me.

Just my opinion.

Thoughts?

meeeeeoww to that?