Question...

falconsforeva23

why does everybod think we need a linebacker or a defensive lineman? i dont think that is our biggest need..i think we need a WR or CB and even RB maybe DE for depth but we dont need a linebacker ours are pretty good.

Is a DE not a defensive lineman now? We need a defensive offseason. The only offense i see us going is O-Line and possibly another WR for Depth. Our priorties are CB/Dline/OLB/OLINE BPA!!

I think we definately need to sure up the secondary, but our dline needs help as well..DE espicially, but dtackle could use help as well, because I see us cutting babs after this weed ordeal. I think on the offensive side, if we did decide to draft someone, we would take Oline, then maybe rb or wr, but i dont really see us needing a rb or receiver, snelling and norwood are fine..norwood has just been dinged up all season, and HD will help sure up our receivers.

why does everybod think we need a linebacker or a defensive lineman? i dont think that is our biggest need..i think we need a WR or CB and even RB maybe DE for depth but we dont need a linebacker ours are pretty good.

we do need LB's. We have 1 good linebacker in lofton, Peterson is old and lost half the time. And Nicholas isn't exactly a stud out there. I agree that CB is our biggest need but more than likely Haden is going to be gone in the draft by the time we pick, and there isnt going to be any other corners for the value at were we will be picking, then id say we need a linebacker

we do need LB's. We have 1 good linebacker in lofton, Peterson is old and lost half the time. And Nicholas isn't exactly a stud out there. I agree that CB is our biggest need but more than likely Haden is going to be gone in the draft by the time we pick, and there isnt going to be any other corners for the value at were we will be picking, then id say we need a linebacker

trevard lindley could be there...hes got the size

I think we definately need to sure up the secondary, but our dline needs help as well..DE espicially, but dtackle could use help as well, because I see us cutting babs after this weed ordeal. I think on the offensive side, if we did decide to draft someone, we would take Oline, then maybe rb or wr, but i dont really see us needing a rb or receiver, snelling and norwood are fine..norwood has just been dinged up all season, and HD will help sure up our receivers.

If they just cut Babs I would be pissed and lose my faith in TD and company. If they get rid of him they will trade him. He will have good value despite what most people on this board thinks. He is a very good penetration DT and plays the run better then he is given credit for.