Anyone have a link to the Grimes INT BS?

ATL_Buff

Doesnt matter we had a chance to win it at the end and failed we cant complain over a bad call.

Actually I can complain about a bad call. When a game is that close sometimes it does come down to a matter of the little things. That call was absolute hot burning nuked in the mic garbage and the fact that the Saints got a TD because of it, makes the call that much worse. (Granted our defense should have stopped them.. again.. right? Good luck we are talkin about a Saints offense scoring 39 points a game.)

I do agree with you however we did have a chance at the end of the game and should've came through... the defense was clearly playing the draw or short pass over the middle..

Gotta give it to Grimes the kid has game and he is young and growing watch out for him.

Actually I can complain about a bad call. When a game is that close sometimes it does come down to a matter of the little things. That call was absolute hot burning nuked in the mic garbage and the fact that the Saints got a TD because of it, makes the call that much worse. (Granted our defense should have stopped them.. again.. right? Good luck we are talkin about a Saints offense scoring 39 points a game.)

I do agree with you however we did have a chance at the end of the game and should've came through... the defense was clearly playing the draw or short pass over the middle..

Gotta give it to Grimes the kid has game and he is young and growing watch out for him.

actually the defense DID stop them the very next play..... Bush fumbled and Atlanta recovered it, however the refs prematurely awarded the saints the ball.

So the refs out of ****** out out of not one but TWO turnovers