Brian Finneran is gone

Bring It

With this latest injury and lousy hand dealt by Lady Luck it's probable Finn has played his last NFL game............with anyone.

Being such a special person and quality individual I truly hope either Smitty hires him as an asst. coach or Mr. Blank does for work in the franchise.

He is a great role model to have on your side.

Sad to hear, Finn has always been one of my favorite players. Hopefully he can retire with us, and like you said, come on as a coach. He probably has alot to offer younger players.

So with this news, and the absolute lack of any depth whatsoever at WR, what is our gameplan going to be? I think White is a #1, although not as good of one as he would like everyone to believe. Jenks is, well, at least he gives us some depth. HD will be coming back, but we really only saw him shine towards the end of his rookie campaign, so there are still some question marks there.

Obviously Fin will be gone (you were a gamer my friend) and I don't see any reason to keep Booker around. Weems is a good return guy and is serviceable as a 5 wides kind of guy.

Should we draft a stud in rounds 2-5? Who will be a free agent after this season? I know trades are slim to none in the NFL, but is there someone unhappy that might look good with a Falcons logo on his helmet?

With this latest injury and lousy hand dealt by Lady Luck it's probable Finn has played his last NFL game............with anyone.

Being such a special person and quality individual I truly hope either Smitty hires him as an asst. coach or Mr. Blank does for work in the franchise.

He is a great role model to have on your side.

BUMP!!!