Funniest part of the game

Tony Graziani

My wife was doing a little lip reading during the game and was amazed that I was yelling the same thing as Mike Smith almost verbatim.

When I yelled, "Jesus Christ, just let them play football!" and then it panned to Smitty saying that exact thing, she made me prove to her that we weren't watching a DVRed game.

Glanville was passionate.

Smitty needs to get rid of the baby cry look and get the record above .500. I'm serious.

Hellfire fraud surely you don't believe that. Glanville was an pure imbecile. Him and his leaving tickets for Elvis, "trained assassins", MC Hammer on the sidelines bull shite. That's why his act wore thin and didn't play well after awhile. Smitty is ten times the head coach over Glanville.

The only thing Glanville was worth a crap at was defensive coordinator during the "Gritz Blitz" era and that's it. Why do you think he has been fired at every stop he was HC at? Glanville...don't even bring that weak crap.

it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know he was talking about this year, we are 6-7. I'm serious.

i agree that it hurts not being above .500 but WHAT the HECK do you do when your starting QB and RB goes down? along with the 4th toughest schedule? then to have a mental block on how to kick FGs losing 1 game for us. I'm serious.

I love when smitty gets fired up, yeah when that bogus PI flag was called I went wild too, I woulda broke a headset too!

ahhaha me too..

I was pissed but at the same time LMAO at Smithy and waiting to seem him with a new headset. I was wondering how much one of those cost...saying to my self..well there goes 200-300 dollars.

Than i was thinking if i was in his position i would bring 4-5 of the headsets line them up on the bench and everytime something crazy happens i would brake one lol!.

Edited by Scorpion

ahhaha me too..

I was pissed but at the same time LMAO at Smithy and waiting to seem him with a new headset. I was wondering how much one of those cost...saying to my self..well there goes 200-300 dollars.

Than i was thinking if i was in his position i would bring 4-5 of the headsets line them up on the bench and everytime something crazy happens i would brake one lol!.

lol just have a headset rack!

actually seeing mike freak out calmed me down

My wife was doing a little lip reading during the game and was amazed that I was yelling the same thing as Mike Smith almost verbatim.

When I yelled, "Jesus Christ, just let them play football!" and then it panned to Smitty saying that exact thing, she made me prove to her that we weren't watching a DVRed game.

You wanna sleep on the coach for a month?

DVR the lotto drawings and buy a ticket the next day with the winning numbers.

(Don't forget the video cam)

haha i do that all he time... when a broadcaster or analyis says exactly what i do... it freaks out the people im with when i do it... :lol: