A moment of silence for a fallen comrade

Dago

Sniper has apparently fallen victim to the ban-hammer. Apparently it is perfectly acceptable for a poster to say objectionable things about people who died during Katrina but not acceptable to respond to that by saying that the world would be a better place had the poster's father not slipped his mother a roofie

We will miss his wit.

We will miss his wisdom.

_44096199_hayfuneral1.jpg

funeral.jpg

*smacks WFW with a trout in honor of Sniper*

Sniper has apparently fallen victim to the ban-hammer. Apparently it is perfectly acceptable for a poster to say objectionable things about people who died during Katrina but not acceptable to respond to that by saying that the world would be a better place had the poster's father not slipped his mother a roofie

We will miss his wit.

We will miss his wisdom.

*smacks WFW with a trout in honor of Sniper*

DID THE SNIPER GET WHACKED IN TATF??? I TRY NOT TO HANG AROUND IN THERE, AND NOT

TOO OFTEN EITHER. IF I EVER GET BANNED .... THATS WHERE I'LL GET IT AT. OH WELL ...

ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST. WHO'S NEXT??? :wacko:

Never been to my own funeral before, thanks Dags. My only regret (besides your moderation staff letting remarks about killing a thousand or so people by drowning go as no big deal,) is I should have said that dudes mom should have spit.

I can only imagine my eulogy on here? :rolleyes: :blink: :unsure: :wub: :D

We're planning a pig roast. ;)

meh.

i've said it before and i'll say it again. this board bans all the good posters and lets the worst trolls run free.

we all know about the good posters that have been banned here yet atlmycity, god i miss vick and stupid trolling posters like that stick around for months and months on end.

i'd rather have saints fans around than someone who is just here to rag on the falcons. at least the saint fans have a reason to come here and post negatively...they're our RIVALS.

Never been to my own funeral before, thanks Dags. My only regret (besides your moderation staff letting remarks about killing a thousand or so people by drowning go as no big deal,) is I should have said that dudes mom should have spit.

Saints 13-0

Sniper back from the dead

truly a season of miracles