All the Commentators inculding Espn agree, that Grimes did indeed intercept that pass !

Legendary08

This is just sickening. I have watched the replay of that interception over and over again and I have come to the same conclusion that all of the television commentators have, that Grimes did indeed make a great play ON THE BALL, and that it was indeed a interception and one that would have changed the entire course of the game had it been allowed to stand by the bias, corrupt Katrina **** sucking officals.

Not only that but the first down call on that spot when he was clearly stopped two yards short in a clear giveaway that the NFL has it PRE-DETERMINED that the Saints are going undefeated and going to the Superbowl, then the NFL plans to rehatch the Katrina sob-story and profile all the suffering that took place and claim that the Saints have returned the city to glory, They think they will make billions off of the Superbowl storyline, so they protect them week in and week out, but it was a little too clear this week against the Falcons who I dare say played better in every phase of the game inculding offense up until the bias calls.

This also brings me to the 1st saints game this year, a bogus holding call on Bush gave the saints a huge first down when they was no holding...............Yet the Saints held JA all day yesterday and did not get one **** flag.

Its a conspiracy of the worst kind, the NFL knew the Saints would be 13-0 before the Saints themselves knew it...............

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Look, we know Grimes made a great play on that ball and that the PI call was bogus, but teams that throw the ball alot know that at least four things will happen when you throw the ball deep with one-on-one coverage:

1. A completion

2. An incompletion

3. An interception

4. A 60/40 interpretation by the refs (60 for the WR/40 for the DB) when it comes to calling the no-contact after 5 yards downfield penalty or pass interference calls.

Your NFL conspiracy may not be far fetched. In a 60 minute interview Tim Donahey admitted that the NBA engaged in those type of acts to favor big market teams. He also said that the officials would let marginal calls go on teams/coaches/owners they liked and call everything they can on teams/coaches/owners they didn't like.

look at 4:59 of this interview.

My link

I know some of you will say this is a different sport but all sports pretty much have the same goals. It's a big business and they want to create excitement. Look at how much attention the Saints are getting from the media compared to other teams. It wouldn't be far fetched to think the NFL doesn't have such biases. I wouldn't be surprised to see a Minnesota vs New Orleans NFC Championship...it will make a great story. Heck, you even see biases in college football (e.g. final minute of the UGA vs LSU this year, LSU was playing Florida the following week and an undefeated record would have lived up to the game of the week billing).

Deion said he made a great play.. I mean, he turned his head, fought for position, made the play.. then he got screwed by the ref

Don't worry, N.O. won't win the Super Bowl. They will finish the season undefeated and then lose to the chosen one Brett Favre.

Saints not gonna lose at home in the playoffs.. No way

He was clearly short on that "first down", but we didn't throw the flag and challenge the spot, likely because it was 2nd down and not 3rd down. Either way, the blown interception / interference call was ugly - but we can't change it now.

Exactly, no matter how much we ***** nothing is going to change. I figured this was going to be a poorly refed game especialy after the bad calls we saw the first time we met the Saints.

Its funny that in the first game Roddy could get thrown to the ground and it was a pick 6 with no PI. Then the second game we get called after a game changing int. Yesterday it seemed like they were ready to throw a flag whenever one of Bree's passes wasnt completed. Well im done with it now, time to concentrate on the Jets.

Uh, you're stating something that has existed for over 43 years...........NFL Refs. bias AGAINST the Falcons.

Owners will change, GM's and coaches will come and go but THAT will NEVER change.

It gets old talking about it..............there is NO recourse...............the Refs. are God.............they consider Atlanta a joke..............end of story.

40+ years of getting railroaded!!! When will the madness stop!

Just like Gerald Riggs said last night on Falcons Face to Face is that you have to make your own luck by making plays (this was in reference to that pass to Snelling that was stuffed behind the first down marker). I will agree with you that the refs have turned many a blind eye to some obvious missed calls that cost us many missed opportunities.

Grimes and Owens IS a very good combination for us. Too bad our LBs and Safeties can't cover worth a darn. It seemed like 85% of Brees completions was being covered by our LBs and Safeties. So that means our DB coverage was good. Jackson is suspect though in his coverage. Maybe stick Brian Williams in that spot for next year. And Houston be the 4th DB

i do admit it was better but come on man, brees only had two incompletions the entire first half. we gotta step it up and stop them all together.

Yea, but 12 of those completions went to RBs...another 6 went to TEs. The RB completions and some of the TE completions aren't on the corners. In addition to that INT that they stole from us I think our DBs held their own yesterday against this offense that is so explosive.

:lol: The radio cast I was listening to said that Grimes played the ball as well as any corner could, and couldn't believe the call.

For the year that he's having it was as good as you could do. He never laid a hand on the receiver and he was playing the ball the whole way. They said he ran the receiver out of his route, but he was looking back the entire time. Looked good to me, but the NFL will is very good at interpreting calls their way..

For the year that he's having it was as good as you could do. He never laid a hand on the receiver and he was playing the ball the whole way. They said he ran the receiver out of his route, but he was looking back the entire time. Looked good to me, but the NFL will is very good at interpreting calls their way..

Yes, would be refreshing to hear top honcho say "The officiating screwed up this one".