Next year don't be so sure

Wanbli

Steve Wyche before this game stated that the Falcons are on life-support. Although, this team has faced adversity like no other team, its management staff that includes the Coaches, has contributed to this free-fall. A free-fall , which as I see it could have devastating effect upon next year. The life-support statement means that this team is in a semi-conscious state or coma right now. Let me explain.

This team first year was phenomenal right but it showed signs of problems with its star pupil: Ryan. Still this team on a supposed rebuilding year went to the big show rounds. Great. With an offense by everyone estimation that looked unstoppable. Think again and look at this offense now; the Falcons can't score in the red zone even with TG. Ryan or Redman makes no difference but Redman ahs a field goal kicker and Ryan ahd the better personnel. Ryan had a more healtheir team and Turner.

Redman has almost nobody but the FNG's most of this year supposedly stellar draft calss are MIA. Some of them for the majority of this season and where's the Coach Smith vaunted defense? Shipped-out by the Falcon High Command still the Falcon machine front-ofice has everyone thinking this is just temporary or there is a possibility of a second-coming, right?

The so-called process refers, I think, to this 3 year plan well next yar is that 3rd year and if it's anything like this year Defense facing 3rd down and it does oddly enough that process is just so much hot air.

That next year is already here in a sense although this season is not completed for another few weeks. But, the Falcons season has been dead-in-the-water since before this season began by my count. No team lets half of its veteran defense walk away and three of those guys end up getting huge deals wth contending teams, and, survives.

Particularly, since this front office staff let slip by them any vetran Free Agent--didn't sign a one until afterwards--not one.

Thus the stage is set now for the draft of 09. All are MIA with its biggest star hurt in training camp and his season done in game 3 or 4. Moore enever did play and Sidbury (why was he drafted when this Falcon staff could've gotten Maualuga or Mathews or Josh Magua. No. Peria Jerry and compnay were the answer. Wrong I saw it.

I said so right here. And I am saying it again right now.

This team was a potentially on-paper a team headed for the big show if they didn't shoot-thmselves in the foot. Wrong again enter Thomas Dimitrioff and Coach Smith two peas in the same pod. Coach Smith appears to b a slight bit more patalable but TD is in the tank to me. His decisions ahve all gone wrong but these decisions he's amde are pure idiotic and unthinkable. Why would a supposed genius boy let his whole defense walk and not say a word?

Not one fan of any real character cahllenged this when I did. Its too obvious.

But, the real damag is yet to come. I think that most of the 09 class and some of the 08 class will have a tougher time next year--why?

They're known now and Ryan will not produce much more than his first year becasue he can't throw that well and he can't see (read) the defenses real consistently that spells trouble as it did this year with Ryan's 12 INTs. redman also has a 2 or 3 already and he can't see the feild either it seems.

But what to do good question. Changing any of this will invite greater rise and instability in the ranks for sure. But, how to fix it suggstion fire the ***'t coaches especially in the OC and Defensive positions Coach Smith cannot manage the game and the coaches too. Let Coach Smith make more decisiosn on the field and ith the draft for starters, I think, will take pressure of TD and let him do what he best at--scouting it seems. But front office strategies and such leave football to those that know it and play it.

Next draft the best athletically available athletes trade up or down but get involved ith a plan now this season is in the tank. Let Ryan rest its ben a terribly lone and very tough year. Matt never rested after last year much so nows the time lt thir star rest, study film especially of this year and get him comfortable, rested and his willingnes and drive will return it alwasy dos if given the time to.

Trade TG and some of the others of the 09 class like Jerry and, perhaps, Baker too. This will bring in offers we don't se unless we dare to really deal top-shelf potential talent what can it harm no more than this year implosion or sure.

With a change at key coaches position and new players ome veterans and healthy stars in Ryan and Turner and a strong draft class and some FA's here and there this thing can turn around very fast or next year and beyond. This year maybe salvaged only if the Falcons get 9 wins in the books anything less makes this year a total loss and the blame is on TD and the Coaches not the players. Coach Smith get some props for his stand on the sidelines I must admit, but, again, as a reminder, he's not there to for that he's there for Coaching this team I get it tho.

That's it sports until next we meet have goot one.

Steve Wyche before this game stated that the Falcons are on life-support. Although, this team has faced adversity like no other team, its management staff that includes the Coaches, has contributed to this free-fall. A free-fall , which as I see it could have devastating effect upon next year. The life-support statement means that this team is in a semi-conscious state or coma right now. Let me explain.

This team first year was phenomenal right but it showed signs of problems with its star pupil: Ryan. Still this team on a supposed rebuilding year went to the big show rounds. Great. With an offense by everyone estimation that looked unstoppable. Think again and look at this offense now; the Falcons can't score in the red zone even with TG. Ryan or Redman makes no difference but Redman ahs a field goal kicker and Ryan ahd the better personnel. Ryan had a more healtheir team and Turner.

Redman has almost nobody but the FNG's most of this year supposedly stellar draft calss are MIA. Some of them for the majority of this season and where's the Coach Smith vaunted defense? Shipped-out by the Falcon High Command still the Falcon machine front-ofice has everyone thinking this is just temporary or there is a possibility of a second-coming, right?

The so-called process refers, I think, to this 3 year plan well next yar is that 3rd year and if it's anything like this year Defense facing 3rd down and it does oddly enough that process is just so much hot air.

That next year is already here in a sense although this season is not completed for another few weeks. But, the Falcons season has been dead-in-the-water since before this season began by my count. No team lets half of its veteran defense walk away and three of those guys end up getting huge deals wth contending teams, and, survives.

Particularly, since this front office staff let slip by them any vetran Free Agent--didn't sign a one until afterwards--not one.

Thus the stage is set now for the draft of 09. All are MIA with its biggest star hurt in training camp and his season done in game 3 or 4. Moore enever did play and Sidbury (why was he drafted when this Falcon staff could've gotten Maualuga or Mathews or Josh Magua. No. Peria Jerry and compnay were the answer. Wrong I saw it.

This team was a potentially on-paper a team headed for the big show if they didn't shoot-thmselves in the foot. Wrong again enter Thomas Dimitrioff and Coach Smith two peas in the same pod. Coach Smith appears to b a slight bit more patalable but TD is in the tank to me. His decisions ahve all gone wrong but these decisions he's amde are pure idiotic and unthinkable. Why would a supposed genius boy let his whole defense walk and not say a word?

But, the real damag is yet to come. I think that most of the 09 class and some of the 08 class will have a tougher time next year--why?

They're known now and Ryan will not produce much more than his first year becasue he can't throw that well and he can't see (read) the defenses real consistently that spells trouble as it did this year with Ryan's 12 INTs. redman also has a 2 or 3 already and he can't see the feild either it seems.

But what to do good question. Changing any of this will invite greater rise and instability in the ranks for sure. But, how to fix it suggstion fire the ***'t coaches especially in the OC and Defensive positions Coach Smith cannot manage the game and the coaches too. Let Coach Smith make more decisiosn on the field and ith the draft for starters, I think, will take pressure of TD and let him do what he best at--scouting it seems. But front office strategies and such leave football to those that know it and play it.

Next draft the best athletically available athletes trade up or down but get involved ith a plan now this season is in the tank. Let Ryan rest its ben a terribly lone and very tough year. Matt never rested after last year much so nows the time lt thir star rest, study film especially of this year and get him comfortable, rested and his willingnes and drive will return it alwasy dos if given the time to.

Trade TG and some of the others of the 09 class like Jerry and, perhaps, Baker too. This will bring in offers we don't se unless we dare to really deal top-shelf potential talent what can it harm no more than this year implosion or sure.

With a change at key coaches position and new players ome veterans and healthy stars in Ryan and Turner and a strong draft class and some FA's here and there this thing can turn around very fast or next year and beyond. This year maybe salvaged only if the Falcons get 9 wins in the books anything less makes this year a total loss and the blame is on TD and the Coaches not the players. Coach Smith get some props for his stand on the sidelines I must admit, but, again, as a reminder, he's not there to for that he's there for Coaching this team I get it tho.

Wrong!!!! Did you say it was over before it started when we were 4-1 before all of the injuries. :blink:

The Wait till next year threads are Officially Taboo on these forums.

I would call for Ban but I doubt the OP understood what he wrote,

considering that Wyche was quoted, I rest my case.

Sorry to Blast ya Wanbli.

I recommend not quoting the so called experts, because they get most of their insight

right here on these Forums.

Just roll with your own observations.

Sure we will still roast ya, but you will be a better sports writer

because of it.

That is our Job and that is what we do ;)

i understand the disappointment this season, but i really think injury held us back. we made plenty of moves after the draft. williams, fudge, peterson, hill, and plenty of depth.

i think there are situations most fans don't know about, but i think its obvious things are cloudy. our offense with redman is pass happy yet wih ryan onthe feild it seems limited.

this could be for a few reasons, either there is some injury to ryan we don't know about, or with turner in play call is run heavy but i wonder since malarky does'nt go deep with ryan alot of PA, or this coaching staff trusts redman over ryan(after the eagles game i think this can be ruled out).

wth the interseption stat 12 is inflated do to atleast 4 or 5 where when the game was over and we where in desperation mode. michael jenkins has'nt produced this year(due mostly b/c ryan reads tony,white and most of the time 1 of them are open).

with abetter defense we would be likely tied with the saints 12-1. that would have changed the close ones and probably atleast 1 of the tougher ones. defense is a must now.

The Wait till next year threads are Officially Taboo on these forums.

I would call for Ban but I doubt the OP understood what he wrote,

considering that Wyche was quoted, I rest my case.

Sorry to Blast ya Wanbli.

I recommend not quoting the so called experts, because they get most of their insight

right here on these Forums.

Just roll with your own observations.

Sure we will still roast ya, but you will be a better sports writer

because of it.

That is our Job and that is what we do ;)

Hey thank for the constructive remark. I like the part "Sure we will still roast ya, but you will be a better sports writer becaue of it." Great line. Good job back at ya.

I cant believe i read it all....what a waste of time. You are wrong, in every single word you typed.

woohoo.. i only skimmed it and came to the same conclusion.

I have all this time now that I could have spent reading that trash to fill.. I think I'll build a bookshelf... or a dog hammock..

so much time so much time....

Alot of talk about trades. My take is that while the idea is intriguing it must be weighed against what the desired outcomes are. The SB or another year in mediocrity even if it arues one a chance at some interesting chit-chatting and mindless attempts at strategies winning eliminates all that. Championships unit the party, fans and teams at least for solitary moment. That is the goal not this bantring and drivel. Bold moves are required only the fools think otherwise but the brave know otherwise. TD must be brave and makes some high risk and very bold moves for this team to reach it goal. If the Falcons win the SB who cares if th next season is a bust....I wouldn't care because we'd be number 1. For that year. Feel me.