Pumped for next year?

SLEVEN

We have Jerry and Moore coming back so we will get to see what they can do. Plus we will have our picks from the draft this year!! Its going to be pretty exciting to see how the team looks next season. I think DeCoud will stay at FS and put Moore at SS if he plays well. Owens looks like he can be a solid CB but we need to draft one first round i think. Im not crazy about our OLBs either SN is ok but he doesnt make impact plays and MP has been MIA since week 2

Next Year should be the year we compete for a SB.

- 3rd Year of this so called 'Process'

- No way in **** do we get hit as hard with the injury bug as we did this year

- Easier Schedule (A LOT easier...Well at least on paper at this point)

- Another Off-season to continue to rebuild this Defense and Team

- Get Back Our Top 2 Picks from the Previous Season along with other Players on IR

- Hopefully have a New Set of OC and DC because Mularkey and BVG suck.

- Hopefully we manage to win the close games rather than lose them like this year (New Orleans Twice, @New York, @Carolina)

- Ryan in his 3rd Year, Normally the Year QBs take the Big Leap to becoming Top Notch if they are going to

I foresee the Falcons-Saints rivalry being very intense for the next few years. It's going to be FUN!

I can't wait to have Jerry and HD back. That will be awesome if they can stay healthy.

Jerry worries me a little bit because he is always injured HD should be okay and man do i miss that guy on the offence

At the Falcons game today, they played some highlight clips from the early 90s of Deion interceptions/pick-6's. I was watching it and all I could think was "We could use some of that right now..."

He might have been an arrogant a**hole, but man could he make some plays...

Edited by JPA

I to am excited as I feel guy like Jenkins White and Norwood are all carrying niggles which means they arent at full speed.I think what we have discovered this year is that depth is a real problem and if we can get guys like Jerry Moore and co back with the new draft picks and FA moves I think our offence and defence will be fine.This is the reason why I think alot of our play calling offensively and defensively is quite conservative.

Mind you I'm hoping Ryan and Turner come back next week so we can finish this season with a flourish.