Matt Ryan isnt tough enough to be an elite QB

tdubatl

And I dont mean "tough" in the sense that he cant perform with pain....I'm talking about mental toughness. The kind of toughness it takes to tell the coaching staff, the trainers, and even Mr. Blank that you are going to play and that you will not take 'no' for an answer. You think Brett Farve is sitting on the sidelines today if he was in Ryan's shoes? Or Brady? Vick led us to the playoffs with two separated shoulders....and people wonder how he won with so little talent. It was because he made them want to leave their hearts on the field every week.

We are a mentally weak team and it's because we lack the leadership.

And I dont mean "tough" in the sense that he cant perform with pain....I'm talking about mental toughness. The kind of toughness it takes to tell the coaching staff, the trainers, and even Mr. Blank that you are going to play and that you will not take 'no' for an answer. You think Brett Farve is sitting on the sidelines today if he was in Ryan's shoes? Or Brady? Vick led us to the playoffs with two separated shoulders....and people wonder how he won with so little talent. It was because he made them want to leave their hearts on the field every week.

^^^ Clueless and very stupid.

HUH!!

Vick led us to the playoffs with two separated shoulders....and people wonder how he won with so little talent. It was because he made them want to leave their hearts on the field every week.

You are right. Our leader, Ryan, was on the sidelines today with an injury so we lacked leadership. Thanks for pointing that out.

Are you mad because YKW couldn't get us to the Super Bowl and a QB with far less skills did?

How do people in mental institutions get internet access?

You have to forgive him. He has been miserable since last season when another QB took over this team and has to be miserable for at least the next 5 years that the other QB is here. LOLOLOLOLOL.....he can't do anything about his misery but roll around in it.

And I dont mean "tough" in the sense that he cant perform with pain....I'm talking about mental toughness. The kind of toughness it takes to tell the coaching staff, the trainers, and even Mr. Blank that you are going to play and that you will not take 'no' for an answer. You think Brett Farve is sitting on the sidelines today if he was in Ryan's shoes?

No, but he would probably play a horribly ineffective game and kill his team's chances by just being unable to perform. As he has done multiple times throughout his career.

You are right. Our leader, Ryan, was on the sidelines today with an injury so we lacked leadership. Thanks for pointing that out.

Are you mad because YKW couldn't get us to the Super Bowl and a QB with far less skills did?

LOL....not only was that 1998 team vastly superior to any team Vick had, but they had one of the softest schedules in superbowl history.

Take a trip back in time with me and watch Matt grimace in absolute agony in between every single play of his junior season yet keep marching back out to lead successful drives. And then talk to me about his toughness (of any sort). If there were a conceivable way he could have been a productive player the last two weeks, he would have been on the field.

LOL....not only was that 1998 team vastly superior to any team Vick had, but they had one of the softest schedules in superbowl history.

You're right, those playoff games sure are cupcake games....... If you don't win a championship, you fall in with the other 31 losers each season. Whether Vick had a good or bad team, he never won a championship. He never led his team to a Super Bowl. Let me know if I am wrong?

Edited by coastiemike

Your right, those playoff games sure are cupcake games....... If you don't win a championship, you fall in with the other 31 losers each season. Whether Vick had a good or bad team, he never won a championship. He never led his team to a Super Bowl. Let me know if I am wrong?

Very true.... a 16-0 regular season doesn't mean anything if you don't win the Super Bowl, ask Belicheck, Brady, and Moss.

We played the Eagles last week so you are a week late with this crap.