Saints Fans

flukester

and got stuck on a flight with returning Saints fans. My thought was... How many of them were fans before this year? I'm glad they're enjoying a very good season, but somebody needs to rise up and punch them in the mouth...can the 'Boys do it next week?

Actually if we want to maintain the small chance we have of making the playoffs we need the Saints to beat the Cowboys.

and got stuck on a flight with returning Saints fans. My thought was... How many of them were fans before this year? I'm glad they're enjoying a very good season, but somebody needs to rise up and punch them in the mouth...can the 'Boys do it next week?

The question should be, why be angry at people for liking a team? you like a team don't you? your happy when they win aren't you? I bet last year you were in their shoes, i know it hurts your team can't make you happy all the time but don't get mad at other people for a football game, we all are just fans, no matter what team you cheer for, remember that, some of ya'll get carried away and let it get to your head, to the point you think you are the team.

Remember you don't get a dime of these players salary, all you do is provide the team with a salary by buying into their product and if they win they get bonuses because we go out and buy more of their junk because we are happier, the happier they get the fatter the wallets of the owners and Super star players get..

It's all a business..

If things are gonna come down to violence with you, perhaps you should go seek some other hobby, this might be way past your league to handle mentally and physically, im pretty sure anyone in that plane could have taken you..

Edited by dninc

Hundreds of thousands, best fans in the world, passionate, loyal and persistent!!

I'm sorry that your life is so unfufilling.

The question should be, why be angry at people for liking a team? you like a team don't you? your happy when they win aren't you? I bet last year you were in their shoes, i know it hurts your team can't make you happy all the time but don't get mad other people for a football game, we all are just fans, no matter what team you cheer for, remember that, some of ya'll get carried away and let it get to your head, to the point you think you are the team.

Remember you don't get a dime of these players salary, all you do is provide the team with a salary by buying into their product and if they win they get bonuses because we go out and buy more of their junk because we are happier, the happier they get the fatter the wallets of the owners and Super star players get..

It's all a business..

If things are gonna come down to violence with you, perhaps you should go seek some other hobby, this might be way past your league to handle mentally and physically, im pretty sure anyone in that plane could have taken you..

You, good sir, are a Dumbazz...Are you the same type of person who thinks any comment can be perceived as racist, or bigoted? Or, are you just putting your WRONG opinon in where it's not asked for?? Have you ever heard of not taking everything you hear as literal??? If I actually cared about your opinon I might be upset you choose to twist this the way you wanted it to sound...but I don't.

Meanwhile, back at the Ranch.... any normal personalities want to comment?

You, good sir, are a Dumbazz...Are you the same type of person who thinks any comment can be perceived as racist, or bigoted? Or, are you just putting your WRONG opinon in where it's not asked for?? Have you ever heard of not taking everything you hear as literal??? If I actually cared about your opinon I might be upset you choose to twist this the way you wanted it to sound...but I don't.

Meanwhile, back at the Ranch.... any normal personalities want to comment?

If you didn't care you wouldn't have quoted a comment you careless about right?

Whats wrong with this picture? i think your anger should be diverted to your fan-base cheering for Eagles and dog killers.

Edited by dninc

Wait a minute, wasn't it pics of saints fans in the super dome with bags over there heads a few years ago. Everybody has bandwagon fans. Don't worry, there will will be a bunch of fans on the message boards for the saints at the end of their run saying how payton should be fired and Brees is a bum, anything short of the NFC championship game, Just like when we are 13 and 0 next year, destroying the NFC, people will be saying, oh i have been a falcons fan my whole life, but can't name three people on the roster, LOL.

Wait a minute, wasn't it pics of saints fans in the super dome with bags over there heads a few years ago. Everybody has bandwagon fans. Don't worry, there will will be a bunch of fans on the message boards for the saints at the end of their run saying how payton should be fired and Brees is a bum, anything short of the NFC championship game, Just like when we are 13 and 0 next year, destroying the NFC, people will be saying, oh i have been a falcons fan my whole life, but can't name three people on the roster, LOL.

Looks like ya'll took a few lessons and borrowed our trait we did 20 years ago (thats how long ago it's been by the way, not a few years) lol..

paper_bag.jpg

13falcons1_771612.jpg

We've Taught ya'll well.

Edited by dninc