12th Man Needed in the OffSeason

AtlFan1971

I'm hoping that during the offseason, Real Falcon Fans will purchase season tickets. I was sittting next to a couple of Saints fans today, and this guys wife would yell very loud every single down the Falcons had the ball. Several Falcon Fans around her asked her if she would stop, because it was bothering them. I volunteered to buy her a pretzel and stuff it in her mouth, but that being said, fans around me did not get the fact why she was screaming every single play.

I did my best to whistle as loud as I could every down the Saints had the ball. Her husband told me when the Saints played the Patriots that he could not hear his wife's screaming at all because their dome was so incredibly loud.

The Falcons need to do their part by getting some good players in the offseason (on both sides of the ball), but I hope our fans will cheer louder next year for the product on the field - Defend the Dome!!!

Edited by AtlFan1971

The Saint's have been waiting for a season like this for a LOOOOONG time. Even more than us. Their fans are rabid, and rightfully so. We're just not to that point yet.

I just hope they don't win a Super Bowl before us. I don't mind if they get there. But they gotta lose it. I cringe every time I realize Tampa has a Lombardi.

I'm hoping that during the offseason, Real Falcon Fans will purchase season tickets. I was sittting next to a couple of Saints fans today, and this guys wife would yell very loud every single down the Falcons had the ball. Several Falcon Fans around her asked her if she would stop, because it was bothering them. I volunteered to buy her a pretzel and stuff it in her mouth, but that being said, fans around me did not get the fact why she was screaming every single play.

I did my best to whistle as loud as I could every down the Saints had the ball. Her husband told me when the Saints played the Patriots that he could not hear his wife's screaming at all because their dome was so incredibly loud.

The Falcons need to do their part by getting some good players in the offseason (on both sides of the ball), but I hope our fans will cheer louder next year for the product on the field - Defend the Dome!!!

Yeah, it kind of helps the Patriots have won a few Superbowls. The crowd was pretty decent today. When the Falcons play good the fans get into it more.

Cowboys fans have the same problem. It sounded like the Charger fans were louder today. I hate my team not having a home field advantage. I can only make one game a year and for that game i'm surrounded by morons that dont want to be there or someone telling me to sit down and be quiet because they've been ther for 20 years. It sucks

Honestly, I wish somebody would tell me to sit down. Have you lost your mind? I pay my money for my tickets every year and you will not dictate to me what I should or shouldn't be doing. At the Chicago game this guy was sitting behind my brother and he told him to sit down. I politely turn around and told him to stand up.

Edited by bornafalconfan79