How the Ryan haters will always be trumped

coastiemike

Ryan haters, feel free to bash Matt Ryan all you want. Please, go ahead and talk about all of his improper mechanics, his lack of football knowledge, how Redman is better, or whatever other useless arguments you wish to make.

Like I and most of the rest of the fans here know, he is our franchise QB. Better yet, even if by some miniscule chance he isn't, he is still here for the next 5 years and nothing you can say or do will change that. You are "stuck" with him for five years and have to suffer the entire time. Even better, if he does turn out to be our franchise QB as many suspect, he will be here for 15-20 years. And the entire time, a minimum of 5 years, the rest of us get to watch you be miserable. HAHAHAHHAHHHAHAH LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

By the way, feel free to flame me, make tiresome threats, spout your dribble, whatever. Most of you have been placed on ignore and I can only see what you say when someone quotes you.

I love it when complainers can be nothing but miserable for years to come HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHA

Edited by coastiemike

I don't think there are anywhere near as many Ryan "haters" as there are Ryan "realists" (if you will). The thing is, so many people were praising Ryan like he was Peyton Manning THIS YEAR. Us "haters" (realists) realize that it's going to take time for him to develop to that level of play. We understand that he is not there yet and is not having the best year this year. The truth is, RIGHT NOW there is not much talent difference between Ryan and Redman, but you better believe Ryan has a large upside and WILL get better.

On the other hand, you have Ryan "nut riders" that feel he can do no wrong and refuse to face the reality that he is not an elite quarterback YET.

Edited by Falcon-Boi

I don't think there are anywhere near as many Ryan "haters" as there are Ryan "realists" (if you will). The thing is, so many people were praising Ryan like he was Peyton Manning THIS YEAR. Us "haters" (realists) realize that it's going to take time for him to develop to that level of play. We understand that he is not there yet and is not having the best year this year. The truth is, RIGHT NOW there is not much talent difference between Ryan and Redman, but you better believe Ryan has a large upside and WILL get better.

On the other hand, you have Ryan "nut riders" that feel he can do no wrong and refuse to face the reality that he is not an elite quarterback YET.

Most reasonable posters I think pretty much are aligned with the basic observations about Ryan in this post.

I think you're off on your numbers though. This board is constantly flooded with Ryan bashers. The cold, hard fact is that there is a segment of this fan base who will never accept this kid, regardless of how he performs as the Falcons starting QB.

.....and it would have been the same if we switched QBs with the Ravens.

They'd be slamming Flacco too.

....One small point too. As "off" as Ryan has been for much of this season he still has more TDs than picks.....and there have been some Hall Of Fame quarterbacks who have had those numbers inverted....and it wasn't always in their first or second seasons either.

No he's not, but how many ******* elite qb's became elite in their second year? Not many. The norm is that they build into this status.

The people that make me sick are the ******* idiots like falconsmylife that want to trade OUR FRANCHISE QB that 20+ teams in this ******* league would bend over backwards to get, because of blind hatred. He doesn't deserved to be crowned the next Manning, but he doesn't deserve to be said he is worthless and a bust when the facts show that he clearly is neither.

The trolls on this board are as ridiculous as the people blinded by fandom. I love Matt as much as the next guy, but I don't think the kid is Manning 2.0 right now. It takes time, but some of the fans of this team are so ******* impatient and ******** that they can't see that.

Edited by Icemanforlife

No he's not, but how many ******* elite qb's became elite in their second year? Not many. The norm is that they build into this status.

The people that make me sick are the ******* idiots like falconsmylife that want to trade OUR FRANCHISE QB that 20+ teams in this ******* league would bend over backwards to get, because of blind hatred. He doesn't deserved to be crowned the next Manning, but he doesn't deserve to be said he is worthless and a bust when the facts show that he clearly is neither.

The trolls on this board are as ridiculous as the people blinded by fandom. I love Matt as much as the next guy, but I don't think the kid is Manning 2.0 right now. It takes time, but some of the fans of this team are so ******* impatient and ******** that they can't see that.

Good post man.

The haters don't get it and never will.

The sweet thing is that they are going to miss some really good football that will be played by Ryan in these upcoming years because they're so wrapped up in their bitterness and ignorance.

The Chargers lucked out with Rivers, but can you imagine if they hadn't? They traded Brees because he was fairly average for his first few years. Drew has formed into one of the best qb's in this league over time. Every person is different. The QB position is one of the toughest in all of sports. You can't look at other elite QB's and say that Ryan will mature at the same time. All of them came into their own at different points in their careers. Matt will do the same. It is universally agreed by football experts that he has the tools to become elite.

What will happen is that we WILL (and already have to an extent) build the team around Matt Ryan. He is our present and future. People like falconsmylife need to move on from this team if that makes them angry. He isn't going anywhere. You will see Matt Ryan in Atlanta on Sundays for a long long time.

Agree totally good post. ;)

Um i dont see many start Redman threads today :blink: :blink: Are you upset because Redman had a good game?

Nope. I'm a FALCONS fan. I'm happy our BACKUP had a good game. He represented the Falcons uniform well today. And I still want Ryan as our starter. Next.....

By the way, could you please quote anywhere in any post I have made where I even eluded to being upset with Redman?

Edited by coastiemike

You are stuck with a QB you can't stand for at leats 5 more years. Does it feel like prison? I hope you are miserable for the entire time. LOLOLOLOL

:lol::lol: Yea your right i can't stand Ryan I wanna trade him for the great joey Harrington or if were really lucky and give up 2 1st round picks we could get JP loseman :rolleyes:

:lol::lol: Yea your right i can't stand Ryan I wanna trade him for the great joey Harrington or if were really lucky and give up 2 1st round picks we could get JP loseman :rolleyes:

Great news then.... Both are FAs! Joey was released by the Saints and Losman just finished up his illustrious season with the UFL. We get to keep our picks. We should bring them both in so Ryan could be 3rd on the depth chart and learn from a veteran! lololololo

Ryan haters, feel free to bash Matt Ryan all you want. Please, go ahead and talk about all of his improper mechanics, his lack of football knowledge, how Redman is better, or whatever other useless arguments you wish to make.

Like I and most of the rest of the fans here know, he is our franchise QB. Better yet, even if by some miniscule chance he isn't, he is still here for the next 5 years and nothing you can say or do will change that. You are "stuck" with him for five years and have to suffer the entire time. Even better, if he does turn out to be our franchise QB as many suspect, he will be here for 15-20 years. And the entire time, a minimum of 5 years, the rest of us get to watch you be miserable. HAHAHAHHAHHHAHAH LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

By the way, feel free to flame me, make tiresome threats, spout your dribble, whatever. Most of you have been placed on ignore and I can only see what you say when someone quotes you.

I love it when complainers can be nothing but miserable for years to come HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHA

How can Ryan haters be trumped win Ryan has not won any playoff games and Vick has won playoff games?

How can Ryan haters be trumped win Ryan has not won any playoff games and Vick has won playoff games?

Because no matter how much you hate Ryan, there is nothing you can do but wallow in your own misery, drivel, and fecal matter since he will be the QB here for at least the next 4 seasons. Vick won a playoff game....big deal. I thought the goal was winning the Super Bowl? Or do you always set your goals so low as to ultimtely be a failure.

Oh, and the fact that Ryan is a starter in the NFL and Vick holds McNabb's jock strap most of every game. That is satisfaction enough.

Edited by coastiemike

Because no matter how much you hate Ryan, there is nothing you can do but wallow in your own misery, drivel, and fecal matter since he will be the QB here for at least the next 4 seasons.

Your right. Watching your franchise QB throw the ball to the other team, over throw receivers, or constantly check down will cause you to wallow in your own misery.