SWIFT HITTER

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

0 tackles

1 assist

when is enough enough.. Rich Mckay hurt this franchise more then ever with the 07 draft '

Anderson ........ bum

Houston.......... bum

Robinson ...... traded and injured

Blalock ......garbage and having a bad year after a decent one last

Nicholos........ not a starter

Irons .........gone...

Trey Lewis ...um yea

irons is already gone isnt he? Heck i see the guy out partying every time i go out

0 tackles1 assist when is enough enough.. Rich Mckay hurt this franchise more then ever with the 07 draft 'Anderson ........ bumHouston.......... bumRobinson ...... traded and injuredBlalock ......garbage and having a bad year after a decent one lastNicholos........ not a starter Irons .........gone...Trey Lewis ...um yea

Pretty good post. Somebody negged you though. The only thing I disagree with is Nic. He is definitely a starter. He can find the ball. He has lasted through two regimes, worked his way up to a starter, played WLB, SLB and DE, plus made a nice contribution while playing out of his natural position.

You are so right about Blaylock and several hundred others are totally clueless. He is by far having the worse season. Check the stats and the rankings.

As for Busterson, I think the vast majority of people on this board are sick of me talking about him for two years. Unless he has a major break out in the last three games he is likely gone. He's lucky Jerry got hurt cause he might have been gone sooner. Gazoo was wrong.

Edited by FalconFanSince1970

Pretty good post. Somebody negged you though. The only thing I disagree with is Nic. He is definitely a starter. He can find the ball. He has lasted through two regimes, worked his way up to a starter, played WLB, SLB and DE, plus made a nice contribution while playing out of his natural position.

You are so right about Blaylock and several hundred others are totally clueless. He is by far having the worse season. Check the stats and the rankings.

As for Busterson, I think the vast majority of people on this board are sick of me talking about him for two years. Unless he has a major break out in the last three games he is likely gone. He's lucky Jerry got hurt cause he might have been gone sooner. Gazoo was wrong.

FFS70

Yea Blalock is getting beat off ball his run blocking has also been terrible and was one of the main reasons why Turner got off to a bad start

Ya, he has made more impact at DT then at DE (thats not saying a whole lot).

The truth is, he might be the biggest bust since WR Charles Rogers -- Detroit Lions.

In reality, he is a nice DT to have in your rotation, but if he's going to be on the roster, he is going take a MASSIVE pay cut. If he's not willing to take a DT minimum wage type of deal (which I cannot imagine he wont) then I wouldn't expect him to be on the team next season.

like I have said over the Years ..Rich McKay sent this franchise back further then what Vick did for us.

how he still has a job is beyond me ..Blank is too nice of a guy

I'm right with you Swift, I too have been calling McKay out for his truly horrible tenure as the Falcons' GM. Interestingly enough usually there would be more than one clueless individuals ranting about how good McKay was and how he is such an asset to this organization. I guess they finally got the message that McKay was a disaster for us in terms of picking players and don't forget his pathetic performance in selecting coaches as well.

Thanks for nothing McKay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm right with you Swift, I too have been calling McKay out for his truly horrible tenure as the Falcons' GM. Interestingly enough usually there would be more than one clueless individuals ranting about how good McKay was and how he is such an asset to this organization. I guess they finally got the message that McKay was a disaster for us in terms of picking players and don't forget his pathetic performance in selecting coaches as well.

Thanks for nothing McKay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cant say it any better then this

...Interestingly enough usually there would be more than one clueless individuals ranting about how good McKay was and how he is such an asset to this organization...
Well I'm definitely not one of em. Didn't want him in 2003. My vote was for Tom Moriar??? The guy that built the PIT and PHI teams in the late 90s early 2000s. A TD type. A football man.

Which McKay is an executive type destined for the league office. Not sure how well he'll do there though. We've had Babineaux, Vick, Milloy, Rod Coleman, Boley, Grady, and Schaub under his watch. All of em had issues with the league office.