Mike Smith

That's a great pic! :lol:

But seriously, Smitty brought the resiliency Ain't's fans witnessed today...in previous years, the Falcons would give up by halftime with the way the score was, but this team is much different and it's a testiment to his coaching. He urges his players to fight for sixty minutes and him being the way he is just means he cares about his team and the game. IMO, I think he reacted much like how we all would in that situation...tirades? Fool, that's passion! I'll throw a headset down too on that blown PI call...especially with the way the league has been slobbing the Ain'ts off this year! We needed that one to go our way and it was taken from us...

...so can you trolls just give it a rest? But I guess that would be asking to perform a miracle. :rolleyes:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I understand the words you have used here, but the way you put them together resembles a Jenga game just before it falls. I mean, come on...really? Todally being honest here. What the ... is this Sara Palin? Sara, is that you?

You're channeling Palin a great deal more than I ever could.

"Todally."

Idiot.

I know he's popular around here. He was the coach of a great team last year. Seems like a great guy but I'm questioning his coaching skill. He's turned into almost a character who is just there for his players. Get's extremely animated and acts angry when calls don't go his way. It's getting old. Even with the brawl earlier this year. Sure it's nice to see him step outside of the typical coach's actions but I don't care what you say. It was immature. Add that to the all the dumb challenges and the obvious coaching problems this year and Mike Smith needs to step it up. We seem to be seeing the same problems over and over again too. That's a sign of bad coaching. Even if it is the coordinators he should be on it. Sorry but I see some flaws in Mike Smith's coaching and the angry crybaby act is getting old. It gets nothing accomplished and he should focus more energy on the team than these foolish tirades. Just a thought. Don't kill me.

I can appreciate the fire and passion, but, I always thought a head coach should promote a level of "coolness" and "calmness." Even in the worst of times. It seems Smith is unraveling as the season "circles the drain." Throwing headphones, cussing at refs, and getting all red in the face is not a good look for a HC. It appears as if he is losing his composure . . .

You sound like you enjoy changing head coaches every so often. I think Mike Smith is going to be just fine. We had injuries that killed us this season. Some bad plays, some bad bounces. I'd be pissed too if I was him. Let the man do what he does and he'll get it right. I have confidence in him.

I couldn't have said it any better myself.

Smitty needs to take over as Def Coach too

Van Gordan is ***

Well Van Corder was a good DC at UGA. Here's a thought, UGA just fired their DC and currently looking to fill the hole. What if UGA re-hires BVG. That will enable Atlanta to go hire another defensive coordinator that can be kicked around by uninformed fans - business as usual. Meanwhile, we can watch UGA rise back up to SEC dominance because a good DC is only thing UGA lack since BVG left them.

I know he's popular around here. He was the coach of a great team last year. Seems like a great guy but I'm questioning his coaching skill. He's turned into almost a character who is just there for his players. Get's extremely animated and acts angry when calls don't go his way. It's getting old. Even with the brawl earlier this year. Sure it's nice to see him step outside of the typical coach's actions but I don't care what you say. It was immature. Add that to the all the dumb challenges and the obvious coaching problems this year and Mike Smith needs to step it up. We seem to be seeing the same problems over and over again too. That's a sign of bad coaching. Even if it is the coordinators he should be on it. Sorry but I see some flaws in Mike Smith's coaching and the angry crybaby act is getting old. It gets nothing accomplished and he should focus more energy on the team than these foolish tirades. Just a thought. Don't kill me.

He has been without his starting QB and RB two straight weeks.That puts him in a touch spot

If several = 2 then you are correct. The rest of what you are saying are excuses.

You're forgetting about Dahl. Plus, Jerry and Williams have been out for a while, too. They might be excuses but they're valid excuses. I think if you take away Brees and Colston from the Saints today and the outcome is a lot different.

I agree 100%. When I saw him throw the headsets down and catch a temper tantrum all I was thinking is Jim Mora part 2.

Really one letter miss-spelled makes an idiot I? lol

drop and give me triple integral bound by X^2 + 4Y^2 = 16 and by Y = 0. and....go.

No matter how you spell it you are not up on my level son.

Gibby gabby biggidy boo!LOL

I'll never be on your level of idiocy.

In this season of being grateful for blessings I am very thankful for that.

"Todally."

Normally I don't care how someone spells on this MB. However, if you're going to call someone out for their spelling or grammar you should really make sure that you spell all of your words correctly.

If you don't you look like an idiot......."Todally."

(You didn't spell miss-spelled correctly either. You "todally" whiffed on it.)

It's amazing how quick people are turning on this guy...he's exactly what this team needs and I hope he is our coach for many many years to come. This guy has the same fire and intensity as Cowher - give him a chance to build his team...I mean, my god...you people are so fickle.

Not at all and I don't think our current losing record sums him up either. Last year's success might have just made him look like something he's not. We have came upon hard times this year and I don't like the way our coaching staff has reacted. He is in charge of the coaching staff. Am I blaming it all on him? No, Just saying I don't really like what I'm seeing and last year these things might not have been clear. Winning fixes everything. Am I saying I want him fired? No. Just sharing my thoughts.

I dont know what your problem is but I did notice that we had a lot of unexpected injuries that the coach or the player could control. As a true fan I will support our coach. Mike Smith has done a great job with our team and all of you doubters need to recognize that. Seems to me you are a fan based of how we play that week. He a great coach when we win and now we lose in a hard fought game (minus our starting QB/RB) oh he is not as good as you think. As a whole I think we need to show more support to our staff although I believe we have to make changes on defense. Just sharing my thoughts.

Mike smith is all that is wrong with NFL head coaches. The guy is an enormous gasbag and it reflects poorly on the franchise.

You're everything that is wrong with troll posters on this MB.

Oh, you're fun to slap around every now and then.

Other than that though you're useless......... :lol::lol:

I agree 100%. When I saw him throw the headsets down and catch a temper tantrum all I was thinking is Jim Mora part 2.

I guess you have not noticed that it was injuries, missed kicks, missed tackles, bad plays and bad calls that made our team look average. But instead you choose to talk about the coach getting mad at a bad call. Fans like you make me sick. I bet you get mad when we change coaches every two years. Grow up and stop being a baby! :P