STL(off BYE)

WAS

Home

DET

NYJ

NYG

NE

DAL

Now if you do not believe in Home field advantage and that an extra week to prepare is not an advantage, then you are right. No different

Edited by FireDawg85

They say schedule and injuries aren't an excuse, but it definitely has cost us a few games, which will mean the difference between winning season and playoffs and sitting at home with a .500 record. We are better than our record, especially before the injury bug hit, and any team in the league would have struggled to have a winning season with the schedule we faced.

In all honesty, I knew we were a year or two away from a superbowl run at the start of the season anyways, so this season has given us a very good chance to see where we are, against some tough situations and good teams, as far as what we need to work on, what players are ripe for the future and what players need to go.

I still love our core group of young players and I still love Smith and Dimitroff, and despite the disappointing season, I also still have very high hopes for what next year will bring.

Smart people learn more from their failures than their successes and I believe that Ryan, Smith and Dimitroff are among the most celebral individuals at their positions. They are all already very good at what they do, but they are all also very new to their respective positions, so they will only get better.

They say schedule and injuries aren't an excuse, but it definitely has cost us a few games, which will mean the difference between winning season and playoffs and sitting at home with a .500 record.

In all honesty, I knew we were a year or two away from a superbowl run at the start of the season, so this season has given us a very good chance to see where we are against a ridiculously hard schedule as far as what players are ripe for the future and what players need to go.

I still love our core group of young players, and despite the disappointing season, I still have very high hopes for what next year will bring.

If you go back a year or a few years into this forum with schedule debates, you'll notice this is a little Hypocritical, Falcons has used this debate with Saints before concerning easy schedules and Injuries as an excuse to why we were bad that year..

This can go on and on for decades..

I Just say if my team or your team is bad, it shows in the W's and L's on your schedule..

If your team is good and your GM is good enough to concentrate on Depth, and your team is winning, they're good. thats just that.. No excuses..

If you go back a year or a few years into this forum with schedule debates, you'll notice this is a little Hypocritical, Falcons has used this debate with Saints before concerning easy schedules and Injuries as an excuse to why we were bad that year..

I Just say if my team or your team is bad, it shows in the W's and L's on your schedule..

If your team is good and your GM is good enough to concentrate on Depth, and your team is winning, they're good. thats just that.. No excuses..

LOL. I say if the Saints had no Brees, they don't win 4 games. Injuries are part of every team's season, but when a team loses one or more of the league's star players, no amount of depth can compensate for it. Take Manning out of Indy and what's their record year in and out? Not what it has been.

Your post is simplistic and way out of the realm of reality...

I'm not trying to discount the Saints. They have beat us twice, home and away. There is no question and no argument that they are better than us this year. I hope you enjoy it. Your offense is one of the best I've ever seen. Your defense is still pretty pedestrian, but they are given the opportunity to take a lot of chance because they no the offense will bail them out, so as a result they have been able to force a lot of turnovers.

I was just trying to say that I believe we are better than our record would indicate this year due to being forced to play several good teams off of a bye and away. At least, earlier in the year we were. We definitely lack quality depth, because injuries have turned us from an above average team into a below average team.