Michael Jenkins!

Dirtybird404

The pass he couldn't catch today looked to be catchable. Of course, these guys are so good, they make tough plays look easier than they are sometimes. It sure looked like he could have laid out for the catch and end up on the 5 yd line, but he chose to try to catch it in stride for the score. As it turns out, that missed scoring opportunity would have been the difference in the game. All I can think to say is dam, that was close! And I'm not going to mention the one he dropped in the end zone a couple of weeks ago.

But I agree with your comment. He sure is streaky.

So inconsistent!!! He will drop the easiest passes and then make unbelievable ones!! Should I hate him or love him??? I dnt know!!!!

I go back and forth on Jenkins---he drops the easy ones and makes tough catches to redeem himself

I guess I was kind of tough on Roddy a couple years ago and now, well he is much better---

I'll give Jenkins a pass despite ripping my heart out today---can't wait for Harry Douglas to get well

ok ok ok. everyone says what if. Ya i was upset about the drop today and against the giants I was throwing shiot but, for the Giants game, our defense got owned. You can never play the " what if " game. This was a great game and we came up short. End of story