whats the point of Ryan and Turner comming back

tonegully

I mean really. I dont even care about 9-7 and some dam back to back curse crap. Basically we are playing for nothing. I dont understand playing for pride. Thats for kids who dont get paid to play a sport. They get paid to win and we are not winning.

We cant even beat anyone at home. 7 losses are horrible for a team that had at least playoff dreams. i say we sit Turner, Ryan, White, and Gonzo and start next year fresh. Since this season is already F'd up.

In Matt's case especially, if he can play, I think he should. He was having a rough sophomore year, and I think a big part of that is he was seeing new things in each game that he did not as a first-year player. It can only be to his benefit to continue to gain experience.

Again, that's IF he can play. No need to do anything that could risk the injury.

Edited by BCEaGleATLFaLcOn

They have sat out the games that mattered. so why come back against the jets and whoever else we have left. not that it really matters who we have left anyways, and risk re-injury to his precious toe and turners ankle. ****, **** Harvey and Baker too. JA55 too. he only has 3 dam sacks..

man im just pissed and disappointed in this season

They have sat out the games that mattered. so why come back against the jets and whoever else we have left. not that it really matters who we have left anyways, and risk re-injury to his precious toe and turners ankle. ****, **** Harvey and Baker too. JA55 too. he only has 3 dam sacks..

man im just pissed and disappointed in this season

Me too man. Me too. These injuries are absolutely killing us.

However, I must say this: I am REALLY tired of hearing about "the curse." It is brought up almost every game and has been since I can remember (starting with games in the early 80's).

I still remember them talking about non b2b winning seasons when Bartkowski was our QB.

As a fan, I just don't want to hear about it anymore. There's only one way to make it go away... However, if it is at the risk of our players then I can endure for two more years.

Jesus christ. Have you ever fought for anything in life? At all? A job? A career? A woman? Anything?? IF you have, you'd understand the significance of 9-7 and why it's SO important to fight till the end. You're right. It's not REALLY about the 9-7 and the "winning" record but it's the feeling that you gave your all and you didn't back down.

Sometimes in life, we give our all and we still lose but it's okay because at least we don't have that feeling of "what if..." What if I would've done this, or what if this or that happened...

We are dealt our cards in life and we do the best we can with them and we go down fighting till the bitter, hateful, spiteful end and afterwards, even after everything crumbled around us, we are stronger, more solid and happier and we especially don't have that "What if..." notion crawling through the back of our head.

We need to go down clawing and fighting for every last breath. Even if we go 7-9 at least we know what we are made of and exactly what to fix. And we feel better about ourselves. And that's really what's most important, feeling like a winner... because it's that winning attitude that can't be bought, sold or traded; you have to fight for it and hopefully, you (as a man) have learned to fight for something in your life.

Jesus christ. Have you ever fought for anything in life? At all? A job? A career? A woman? Anything?? IF you have, you'd understand the significance of 9-7 and why it's SO important to fight till the end. You're right. It's not REALLY about the 9-7 and the "winning" record but it's the feeling that you gave your all and you didn't back down.

Sometimes in life, we give our all and we still lose but it's okay because at least we don't have that feeling of "what if..." What if I would've done this, or what if this or that happened...

We are dealt our cards in life and we do the best we can with them and we go down fighting till the bitter, hateful, spiteful end and afterwards, even after everything crumbled around us, we are stronger, more solid and happier and we especially don't have that "What if..." notion crawling through the back of our head.

We need to go down clawing and fighting for every last breath. Even if we go 7-9 at least we know what we are made of and exactly what to fix. And we feel better about ourselves. And that's really what's most important, feeling like a winner... because it's that winning attitude that can't be bought, sold or traded; you have to fight for it and hopefully, you (as a man) have learned to fight for something in your life.

Agree completely.

Ryan and Turner are winners, and so is Smith. They do not like to lose and they will never concede a game or a season. That is not acceptable under ANY circumstances. To say they have nothing to play for is asinine. No matter what, you play to WIN THE GAME.

I mean really. I dont even care about 9-7 and some dam back to back curse crap. Basically we are playing for nothing. I dont understand playing for pride. Thats for kids who dont get paid to play a sport. They get paid to win and we are not winning.

We cant even beat anyone at home. 7 losses are horrible for a team that had at least playoff dreams. i say we sit Turner, Ryan, White, and Gonzo and start next year fresh. Since this season is already F'd up.

Seriously??? You don't care about the chance for our team to do something that hasn't been done in their 43 year history!? Having BACK-TO-BACK WINNING SEASONS!

And what is up with all this "sit so-and-so and have them healthy for next year" crap? Don't you think 6-7 months is plenty of time to recover??? What difference is an extra 3 games gonna make!?

D@mn straight!!!

Best. Post. Ever.