The two reasons we lost this game.

savage77

After everything that happened today i can not put this on the players today. All of our guys played as hard as they could today. Yea they made mistakes today but every team makes mistakes. No, this game goes on the shoulders of mike mularkey and the referees. The wildcat with the game on the line, enough said. This was the worst called game i think i ever saw. That grimes pass interference was horrible, that fumble was BS bush never had control of it. New orleans got away with so many holding calls not called and pass interferences not called. the same things they called grimes on.

After everything that happened today i can not put this on the players today. All of our guys played as hard as they could today. Yea they made mistakes today but every team makes mistakes. No, this game goes on the shoulders of mike mularkey and the referees. The wildcat with the game on the line, enough said. This was the worst called game i think i ever saw. That grimes pass interference was horrible, that fumble was BS bush never had control of it. New orleans got away with so many holding calls not called and pass interferences not called. the same things they called grimes on.

The refs sucked pretty bad, but Mularky choked with the game on the line.

And that last pass was all on Redman, he could have hit Gonzo wide open or even ran it for the first.