It's 4th and 2...What play do you call?

BirdzEyeView

On 4th & 2, I would have called a QUARTER BACK DRAW!!!! There was ONLY A 3 MAN RUSH from the Saints...They would not have expected it!! <_<

I'm glad youre not the coach. We've seen what happens when Redman tries to run. Not to mention there were 2 lb's inside on that play.

It was a good playcall to try to pick up a high % 2 yards. Redman should have seen Vilma though and went somewhere else with the ball.

A quick out to Tony G. He could have turned and posted at 5 yds, and it would have been easy, but instead our uncreative offensive cooridinator calls the same play he has called at least 10 times in the game already and the Saints were expecting it.

What a dumbass.

there were 4 other receivers in patterns on that play...Redman elected to throw to the RB

and if we threw that pass to TG and didnt convert, everyone would have bitched and moaned about how predictable it was

we throw to TG = predictable

we throw to Roddy = predictable

we throw to Finn = he has skillet hands, why would you throw to him?

we throw to Jenkins = he has skillet hands, why would you throw to him?

we throw to Booker = he is garbage, why would you throw to him?

we throw to Weems = he is a spec teamer, why would you throw to him?

ya cant win regardless of whom you throw to

Bottom line... It was a horrible CHOICE on Redman's part. Nothing against him, I like him a lot. It's just that he threw into the most conjusted area. Gonzo was VERY VERY open if you guys hadn't noticed. Once I saw the replay I was angry of course. LOL

But, there's nothing we can do about it now

I'm looking forward to rest of the season in a positive way, although our playoff dreams our at a loss. I hope we can also end up with a winning record.

there were 4 other receivers in patterns on that play...Redman elected to throw to the RB

and if we threw that pass to TG and didnt convert, everyone would have bitched and moaned about how predictable it was

we throw to TG = predictable

we throw to Roddy = predictable

we throw to Finn = he has skillet hands, why would you throw to him?

we throw to Jenkins = he has skillet hands, why would you throw to him?

we throw to Booker = he is garbage, why would you throw to him?

we throw to Weems = he is a spec teamer, why would you throw to him?

ya cant win regardless of whom you throw to

i dont care who we throw to as long as its past the 1st down marker on 4th and 2!

Bottom line... It was a horrible CHOICE on Redman's part. Nothing against him, I like him a lot. It's just that he threw into the most conjusted area. Gonzo was VERY VERY open if you guys hadn't noticed. Once I saw the replay I was angry of course. LOL

But, there's nothing we can do about it now

I'm looking forward to rest of the season in a positive way, although our playoff dreams our at a loss. I hope we can also end up with a winning record.

Beating the Jets next week is a tall task at this point

A quick out to Tony G. He could have turned and posted at 5 yds, and it would have been easy, but instead our uncreative offensive cooridinator calls the same play he has called at least 10 times in the game already and the Saints were expecting it.

What a dumbass.

Tony came wide open on the play too.

I'm glad youre not the coach. We've seen what happens when Redman tries to run. Not to mention there were 2 lb's inside on that play.

It was a good playcall to try to pick up a high % 2 yards. Redman should have seen Vilma though and went somewhere else with the ball.

We had been hurting them with the UNDERNEATH passes all game! You try something DIFFERENT to get you a 1st down!