goodbye

DogKiller

I think you guys are in trouble next week.....and I think in the playoffs the Vikings or Eagles could give you a run.

You guys are cutting it awful close every week.....you won't get all these breaks every single week.

Saints will have their injured starters in by the playoffs that run through N.O.

We needed that first rd bye that was earned today....good game though.

We're going to the playoffs?

I know dolts like yourself throw spelling and grammar to the wind, but sometimes these tools are necessary to make the point you wanted to make.

I typed to fast. What are you a fuc#ing college professor. You falcon fans like to talk **** about grammer and spelling. Sometimes people type fast and hit submit to fast. That was my case. Well i guess you have to cut down us some how since your team fu^kin sucks.

Saints will have their injured starters in by the playoffs that run through N.O.

We needed that first rd bye that was earned today....good game though.

It was a **** of a game and you guys at home are going to be a tough out. But I think you're far from invulnerable.

Best of luck the rest of the season. For the first time ever it looks like the Falcons-Saints rivalry is going to be worth something for the foreseeable future