WTF Was that?

Faithful Falcon

The OLine was actually doing well this game, giving him a pocket for a while.

He stared straight at snelling and dumped it to him on the LoS, like he already planned on throwing there before the snap.

Unreal.

he got nervous....I bet he took crap in his pants after Snelling ws stuffed!

Gonzo was wide OPEN!! or he could have simply ran with the ball for 5-8 yards!!!!

un f.u.c.k.i.n.g believable!!

What I want to know is why in the world even attempt a pass when you had so much success running the ball on third and short. I would have just handed it off and let Snelling get the first down. Man it's difficult to watch such a game when it should have clearly been a win if not at least a tie ball game to push it to OT.

I dont disagree with the playcall but i do with the personnel and decision making. I think Norwood should have taken Snellings' place on that play. But more importantly Redman dumbed it off too quick he had other options from the replays I saw on the broadcast. He should have looked elsewhere seeing as the middle of the field was very cluttered with Saints defenders.

I hate the Saints that bad. I hope they don't win anything. I am so sick of people talking about how good they are. Half of the game are just like this one. People beat themselves. Jonathan Vilma looking like a crackhead.

Um, the dope heads are on your team. Babs should be passing the pipe about now in the locker room. ;)

That was on Redman there. He had Gonzo wide open in the flats and he dumps it off to Snelling.

Yep, Gonzo couldn't get more open.

My guess is Redman thought the Saints would think we were going to go to Gonzo so he checked down way too quick. Bottom line is he didn't read the coverage.

What I want to know is why in the world even attempt a pass when you had so much success running the ball on third and short. I would have just handed it off and let Snelling get the first down. Man it's difficult to watch such a game when it should have clearly been a win if not at least a tie ball game to push it to OT.

not on 4th and 2 and late in the game like that.