Are you guys bipolar?

Every time something good happens you guys immediately fall in love with this team again. But when something goes wrong so many people are quick to post threads about how much they hate our team, and who needs to be fired, and cut. I realize this doesn't apply to everyone but, most of you don't even deserve to call yourselves Falcons fans.

lol kinda like the michael jenkins drop then the michael jenkins touchdown he knows how to catch the first one was over thrown the second one it was a good throw and he caught it for the td everyone is on and off on this board lol you just gota laugh and keep to yourself about stuff ahaha ...

Yep, it's why I don't post here all that much during games. One minute you have a guy screaming about we're going to win and we're going to the Superbowl after a good play in the 1st quarter, and after one bad play in the 2nd quarter we're going to be winless for the rest of the season and we need to fire everyone from Blank to the waterboy. Some people here have mood swings that would make even the harshest pregnant girl seem tame.

The Jenkins drop/catch is the perfect example. I was defending Jenkins after that, because it was much more on Redman than him, because it was a very tought catch. But, of course, some "fans" jumped all over me, saying he's garbage, and how we should release him immediately.

And, of course, Jenkins turns it on and he's our savior. Hey, look at who led us in receiving today. Amazing.

The Jenkins drop/catch is the perfect example. I was defending Jenkins after that, because it was much more on Redman than him, because it was a very tought catch. But, of course, some "fans" jumped all over me, saying he's garbage, and how we should release him immediately.

And, of course, Jenkins turns it on and he's our savior. Hey, look at who led us in receiving today. Amazing.

These are the same fans that tried to give him the nickname michael "clutch" jenkins last year after completely bashing him his entire career before that. These people never cease to amaze me, there's a thread on here that's called "Roddy White deserves to take a huge pay cut" I just don't understand the way some peoples minds work!

I take offense to your post. I truly am bipolar and I would ask that you please not disparage me by lumping me in with the faction of defeatist whining losers on this board.

I support my team through thick and thin and I never go into a game thinking we have no chance to win. I'm certainly disappointed we lost today but on the whole I was very proud of our team for the grit and determination they showed when all odds were stacked heavily against them. I still think finishing 9-7 is entirely possible and even probable and while I doubt it will get us in the playoffs, I will be extremely proud if we achieve it after all the injuries and the tough schedule the league saddled us with this year. Not everyone can get a cake schedule like the saints did this year.

Every time something good happens you guys immediately fall in love with this team again. But when something goes wrong so many people are quick to post threads about how much they hate our team, and who needs to be fired, and cut. I realize this doesn't apply to everyone but, most of you don't even deserve to call yourselves Falcons fans.

For many forum members here (not all), post count is a good way to judge which people truly enjoy (falcons) football and which people are masochists and hence the bipolar. haha...

I take offense to your post. I truly am bipolar and I would ask that you please not disparage me by lumping me in with the faction of defeatist whining losers on this board.

I support my team through thick and thin and I never go into a game thinking we have no chance to win. I'm certainly disappointed we lost today but on the whole I was very proud of our team for the grit and determination they showed when all odds were stacked heavily against them. I still think finishing 9-7 is entirely possible and even probable and while I doubt it will get us in the playoffs, I will be extremely proud if we achieve it after all the injuries and the tough schedule the league saddled us with this year. Not everyone can get a cake schedule like the saints did this year.

Well ****, I take offense to you taking offense! The only "person" lumping you in is you and if you didn't mention it in the first place, nobody would've even thought of it but since you now mention it... let us all make it a point to note that:

FalcFaSinceSix is one of the Bipolar fans of this board! Everybody take note!

Edited by crabs&cancer

I've been stick with the Saints all my life.

As previously said you support your team,put bags over your head but still show up and support them.In the end maybe you'll be rewarded maybe you won't..That's sports.

That's why they take to the field.

Your team fell fell short this year,you have a very good prospect in a young QB a good running game,and a defense that showed so great stuff today.AND back-up QB was close to being very good.

I know this sounds strange but sports is one of the way Gog teaches us lessons.

One to humble is loss and 2 to control ego while winning.

Now for a glass of wine..thank you for having me on your board.

bob

When you have guys going up and making one handed catches from passes that are far worst, I beg to differ. Some things have to change.

If you commit 10 crimes, and do one good deed, you are still going to be convicted. So, I say let him go. :)

Well ****, I take offense to you taking offense! The only "person" lumping you in is you and if you didn't mention it in the first place, nobody would've even thought of it but since you now mention it... let us all make it a point to note that:

FalcFaSinceSix is one of the Bipolar fans of this board! Everybody take note!

I don't care that everyone on this board knows I'm bipolar. I'm certainly not ashamed of it or I wouldn't have mentioned it in a public place.

I just get tired of everyone thinking it's such a big joke. If you had to live with this disease, and it is a disease like anything else, you wouldn't think it was funny and you wouldn't make post like you did or make light of it again like you did above.

Are people that have diabetes or cancer funny to you too?

Edited by FalcFanSinceSix!!

It's not an issue to discuss until it becomes more apparent and that's the real reason, the weak links are always exposed during a loss.