I've lost alot of respect for Matt Ryan today

oldblazer

I know it's got too hurt like a sob, but this game was for our season. Take a cortizone shot and get on the field <_<

Yeah, by all means ignore everything that the medical professionals tell you and potentially jeopardize your career.

Surely you aren't as dim as your post indicates.

Yeah, by all means ignore everything that the medical professionals tell you and potentially jeopardize your career.

Surely you aren't as dim as your post indicates.

:lol:

only way i support going against medical field is if your bret farve, and this is your last season, and your playing in/for the champ.

I know it's got too hurt like a sob, but this game was for our season. Take a cortizone shot and get on the field <_<

ohhhh i am sorry, i forgot that you were once a nfl qb with an injury. its that easy huh?

dude think about the future and win with what you have for now. i dont feel like ruining ryan for a season that is close to being over

Wake up man, They have millions, and millions of dollars invested in Matt, do you really believe that he makes the ultimate decision of whether he plays or not? If you do, then you really should consider not posting and read more about the NFl.

Wake up man, They have millions, and millions of dollars invested in Matt, do you really believe that he makes the ultimate decision of whether he plays or not? If you do, then you really should consider not posting and read more about the NFl.

^^^^^^^^

Common sense here.

I am trying to figure out how Brady has a ton of injuries and is playing. Ryan on the other hand has one and isn't playing.

Geez that's a dumb post.

You should quit trying.