Going to See Bucs Vs Jets

Don't really care who wins, just hope i get to see some TD's scored and not a boring game, hopefully the Falcons win today, but im not counting on it. Bucs suck so bad there giving there tickets away down here, i got invited to go so I figured i'd enjoy an afternoon of watching Buc fans and their loosing team...lol

score prediciton for Saints Vs Falcons

Saints 42 Falcons 10

Don't really care who wins, just hope i get to see some TD's scored and not a boring game, hopefully the Falcons win today, but im not counting on it. Bucs suck so bad there giving there tickets away down here, i got invited to go so I figured i'd enjoy an afternoon of watching Buc fans and their loosing team...lol

score prediciton for Saints Vs Falcons

Saints 42 Falcons 10

Get up and make some noise for #54 Jets Kenwin Cummings for me! He's a great guy and a helluva LB--

Hey guys, just thought I'd let you know, had a good time tailgating, free food and beer, everything was so much fun all the way up until kickoff...from there it just seemed like I was being tortured by being forced to sit out in the blazing sun, gotta say the Bucs have a joke for an offense, it's kinda sad how well they did against us 2 weeks ago, I left at 1/2 time and got to catch the last 4 minutes of the Falcons Choke offense...Im ready for this season to be over