Hello Everybody

Thank you all for the warm reception ,during my last visit.

I know it's tough going when your team is not doing well.

Please remember I am an expert on bad teams being a lifelong Saints fan.

After all the suffering they have put me through they owe me :rolleyes:

I know the cards are stack against you,this year,,but Matt Ryan is the real deal.

And I see a great rivalry in the up coming years.

His injuries combined with the usual sophomore slump is just the nature of the NFL.

And I see your running game really catching fire,if your coaches keep their act together,and build the team around QB.Patience is a hard to swallow virtue.

It is likely you will have to chalk this season up.

I have chalked up about 32 seasons so I know how it feels.

I was hoping to log on earlier this week and talk x's and O's but family and work kept me sidetrack.

I would also like to once again send my condolences to your board member who recently lost his wife,and remind him I share his grief through the recent loss of both my parents.

best wishes bob

Edited by Gainesville Saint

Thank you all for the warm reception ,during my last visit.

I know it's tough going when your team is not doing well.

Please remember I am an expert on bad teams being a lifelong Saints fan.

After all the suffering they have put me through they owe me :rolleyes:

I know the cards are stack against you,this year,,but Matt Ryan is the real deal.

And I see a great rivalry in the up coming years.

His injuries combined with the usual sophomore slump is just the nature of the NFL.

And I see your running game really catching fire,if your coaches keep their act together,and build the team around QB.Patience is a hard to swallow virtue.

It is likely you will have to chalk this season up.

I have chalked up about 32 seasons so I know how it feels.

I was hoping to log on earlier this week and talk x's and O's but family and work kept me sidetrack.

I would also like to once again send my condolences to your board member who recently lost his wife,and remind him I share his grief through the recent loss of both my parents.

best wishes bob

Welcome back, Bob. Thanks for another good post - that is why you received such a warm reception last time, as you put it.

Saints will be 12-1 by Sunday afternoon....that's a mighty good team you got there! ;)

Happy Holidays.

Good to see you made it back--class act all the way.

You still helping the animals?

Here's hoping for NO injuries tomorrow

(God knows we'll have to get players out of the stands if we have anymore!)

Hello rounz,

Yes , when the NFL is not on I try to help out on Sundays because it's their major cleaning day.During NFL season I pick a weekday and help with walking the dogs and helping with adoption procedures.

The Humane society here in Gainesville is one of the best,due to the fact U of F veterinary students can do part of their interning here to earn academic credit.

However being a college town the number of animals abandoned is far above most cities because uncaring students leave their pets when they finish their schooling.

Here's our link

http://www.alachuahumane.org/home/

thanks bob