cAINTS yo momma jokes..

falconsfreak27

Reggie Bush's momma so fat...

she sit next to EVERYBODY at the game...

bump this ^ !!!!

not a mama joke but a old N.O. joke a friend told me ,found it online

A boy is taken from his home because of physical abuse. After being in the orphanage for a few weeks, he tells a social worker that he wants to leave. The social worker asks him, "Well, do you want to go back and live with your father again?"

"No," replies the boy. "He beats me."

The social worker says, "Do you want to live with your mother?"

The boy says, "No, she beats me too."

"Well, then," asks the social worker, "Who do you want to live with?"

The boy answers, "The New Orleans Saints."

The social worker is taken aback. "The Saints? Why do you want to live with the New Orleans Saints?"

"Because," replies the boy, "They don't beat anybody."

Edited by pherein

A boy is taken from his home because of physical abuse. After being in the orphanage for a few weeks, he tells a social worker that he wants to leave. The social worker asks him, "Well, do you want to go back and live with your father again?"

The social worker is taken aback. "The Saints? Why do you want to live with the New Orleans Saints?"

:lol:

:lol:

or found this one

The coach had put together the perfect team for the New Orleans Saints. The only thing that was missing was a good quarterback. He had scouted all the colleges and even the Canadian and European Leagues, but he couldn’t find a ringer who could ensure a Super Bowl win. Then one night while watching CNN he saw a war-zone scene in Afghanistan. In one corner of the background, he spotted a young Afghan Muslim soldier with a truly incredible arm. He threw a hand-grenade straight into a window 80 yards away.

BLAM!

He lobbed another hand-grenade 75 yards away, right into a chimney. KA-BLOOEY!

Then he threw another at a passing car going 70 mph. BULLS-EYE!

“I’ve got to get this guy!” Coach said to himself. “He has the perfect arm!” So, he brings him to the States and teaches him the great game of football…………………………………and the Saints go on to win the Super Bowl.

The young Afghan is hailed as the newest NFL superstar, and, in the post game interview a reporter asks him what he wants. All the young man wants is to phone his mother.

“Mom,” he says into the phone, “We just won the Super Bowl!”

“I don’t want to talk to you”, the old Muslim woman says.

“You deserted us. You are not my son!”

“I don’t think you understand, Mother,” the young man pleads. “We’ve won the greatest sporting event in the world. I’m here among thousands of my adoring fans.”

“No! Let me tell you!” his mother retorts. “At this very moment, there are gunshots all around us. The neighborhood is a pile of rubble. Your two brothers were beaten within an inch of their lives last week, and I have to keep your sister in the house so she doesn’t get attacked!”

The old lady pauses, and then tearfully says, “I will never forgive you for making us move to New Orleans!”

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

or found this one

The coach had put together the perfect team for the New Orleans Saints. The only thing that was missing was a good quarterback. He had scouted all the colleges and even the Canadian and European Leagues, but he couldn’t find a ringer who could ensure a Super Bowl win. Then one night while watching CNN he saw a war-zone scene in Afghanistan. In one corner of the background, he spotted a young Afghan Muslim soldier with a truly incredible arm. He threw a hand-grenade straight into a window 80 yards away.

BLAM!

He lobbed another hand-grenade 75 yards away, right into a chimney. KA-BLOOEY!

Then he threw another at a passing car going 70 mph. BULLS-EYE!

“I’ve got to get this guy!” Coach said to himself. “He has the perfect arm!” So, he brings him to the States and teaches him the great game of football…………………………………and the Saints go on to win the Super Bowl.

The young Afghan is hailed as the newest NFL superstar, and, in the post game interview a reporter asks him what he wants. All the young man wants is to phone his mother.

“Mom,” he says into the phone, “We just won the Super Bowl!”

“I don’t want to talk to you”, the old Muslim woman says.

“You deserted us. You are not my son!”

“I don’t think you understand, Mother,” the young man pleads. “We’ve won the greatest sporting event in the world. I’m here among thousands of my adoring fans.”

“No! Let me tell you!” his mother retorts. “At this very moment, there are gunshots all around us. The neighborhood is a pile of rubble. Your two brothers were beaten within an inch of their lives last week, and I have to keep your sister in the house so she doesn’t get attacked!”

The old lady pauses, and then tearfully says, “I will never forgive you for making us move to New Orleans!”

+1 :D

We're just having some fun...I understand why saints fans are so giddy after the 07' and 08' season debacles! We should be allowed to commiserate together don't you agree?

p.s.the fact we have 9 more wins in our season series should not make saints fans bitter towards us...I mean you would only have to win today and sweep us the next 4 years to catch up? :D

Reiterating about what I just posted, "the level of maturity on this site is hilarious" Quite frankly bro I gives a flying sh*t bout a season series, However I understand that its something that you have to hold on to lessen the pain of a debacle of your 09' season. Your like most fans when their team does poorly, you start blabbering "on and on" bout the past. (And the Falcons past ain't sh*t 2 brag about) THIS MY FRIEND IS THE PRESENT 13-0!!!

Edited by Brees4Mayor504`

Reiterating about what I just posted, "the level of maturity on this site is hilarious" Quite frankly bro I gives a flying sh*t bout a season series, However I understand that its something that you have to hold on to lessen the pain of a debacle of your 09' season. Your like most fans when their team does poorly, you start blabbering "on and on" bout the past. (And the Falcons past ain't sh*t 2 brag about) THIS MY FRIEND IS THE PRESENT 13-0!!!

why you mad? yo momma must be ugly too!!!

hahahaha