Here is the UNTOLD Story of the Taping at Stats.

Hal was just on FIRE, but they had to CUT and re take Twice and One Total Stop before it got started.

Poor Hal, I mean to tell you, Hal had to come up with this stuff on the Fly and here is how it went.

At the First Take it was stopped due to the wrong camera angle.

Second Take Fred Goofed right as he started.

Third Take, lets just say a line was totally deleted on how this whole thing got started.

Fourth take, Hal at this point had to be unglued, I mean to tell you that what you saw, he had to

compose in like 10 seconds.

Heck if it were me standing next to the Falcons Cheerleaders, NO WAY would there have been enough

blood in my brain to think, much less say two words about the Falcons Nation

Cant say enough about Rev Hal and Beernuts.

Definately on the Good Guys list.

Good job Rev. You represented very good, Very brief, but very good. Wish you had had more time to explain how the drive evolved. You done good. smile.gif

Well, we did talk a lot moe about about what we had done and what we are doing next, but is was cut for time. Like karst41 said, it was kind of a disorganized cluster with about 100 takes. But any publicity is good publicity.

You made us proud, Rev!

No, it was you guys that made the organization and the NFL proud.

I serioulsy hope that you guys get involved with the Falcon Nation. This organization is really something special. As far as anyone can tell, this is the first fan driving organization that has partnered with a pro sports team to support team charities. We are going to have the opportunity to work with players, coaches, and other team officials on projects that help the community.

And the work starts now. We have lots of needs - both talent wise and financially. There are lots of opportunities to get involved.

No, it was you guys that made the organization and the NFL proud.

I serioulsy hope that you guys get involved with the Falcon Nation. This organization is really something special. As far as anyone can tell, this is the first fan driving organization that has partnered with a pro sports team to support team charities. We are going to have the opportunity to work with players, coaches, and other team officials on projects that help the community.

And the work starts now. We have lots of needs - both talent wise and financially. There are lots of opportunities to get involved.

Who are those in the picture presenting the check? Looks like you and Bankerbird, but who is the girl? Doesn't look like Tandy.