Maybe It's Just Me!

Falcongirl4life

Is it just me or do the rest of us think the same way?....I don't have money but there is no way you will smoke your dope or drink in my vehicle no matter who you are...I respect my friends and they respect me enough to abide by my wishes...I have smoked pot before but that was ages ago and I did it in private....When u are a public figure you have got to check urself before u wreck urself...In this case he did not check himself......ALSO!!!! STOP letting others be your childrens' role models, what's wrong with you? Why can't you be a role model for a change? I have four children and all 4 want to be like their mom or dad, Why can't you be that for your children and not blame atheletes for your failures?

Is it just me or do the rest of us think the same way?....I don't have money but there is no way you will smoke your dope or drink in my vehicle no matter who you are...I respect my friends and they respect me enough to abide by my wishes...I have smoked pot before but that was ages ago and I did it in private....When u are a public figure you have got to check urself before u wreck urself...In this case he did not check himself......ALSO!!!! STOP letting others be your childrens' role models, what's wrong with you? Why can't you be a role model for a change? I have four children and all 4 want to be like their mom or dad, Why can't you be that for your children and not blame atheletes for your failures?

Yea, and on top of that, I wouldn't be driving around with that much contraband in my car, without a tag on my car. That's like MV trying to stow his "contraband" on a plane hidden in something that is ALSO contraband on a plane at the time. If it weren't for players like Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, Warrick Dunn, Tony Gonzalez, and of course, MATT RYAN in the league, we would believe it is a requirement of playing football in the NFL to have an IQ lower than your shoe size.

I was "with" you until you started the "role model" preaching. Glad you're such a Leave It to Beaver household (we need more of those for sure), and your kids are wise before their time, but it doesn't work that way with the majority of young people. In my own personal experience, I didn't realize what "keepers" my parents were until I was well into my twenties. If people, including young people, weren't going to be fans of celebrities, there would be no celebrities. And who says when people complain about the criminal behavior of celebrities having influence on their children, they're blaming the athletes for their own failures? Naw, they're just tired of explaining to little Johnny why one of his favorites either smokes blount or drives drunk, or knifes (knives? not sure) somebody down in a "club", or has a lifestyle that includes torturing and killing animals for the "entertainment" value of it.

It's time that the NFL represents the elite again, which doesn't include those involved in such nefarious behavior as outlined above. I had hoped Roger Goodell would be "the man" to do that, but it doesn't appear that he is. Under his guidance, it appears the NFL is sinking further to the level of the WWE.