9-7 and let gawd sort em out

drozhenbane

Ryan isnt going to play, turner is still hurt.... 80% of our offense. There is no reason for us to wish ryan and turner to risk injury to play the saints this weekend. Why risk thier future health for a short term gain? Even if we do beat the saints we still dont have the division! There is no sense in even risking it, and I would understand if we were 1 game behind. We are not! Let them rest, take the loss, and salvage our season. 9-7 is easily within our grasp, and that would end this so called curse. Even if we did make the playoffs how deep could we go? As accident prone we are, it would just be a 1 and done. I would much rather we err to the side of caution, not over extend ourselves, and WHOOP *** next year. Rather than beat the saints and lose out all year.

Even if we lose to the saints, there is still a chance to goto the playoffs...... Sure there is some crack smoking, and a little bit of dreaming involved. I say we focus on 9-7 and eliminate a 43 year old curse, and let the cards fall as they may. We goto the playoffs, or we dont. I think the most important thing to do here is to beat this so called curse. Unless you plan on kicking the bucket in the next year there is always tommarrow, and I for one am not ready to go "All In".

Play it smart, play it safe, we got 9-7 beat the curse, and show the whole world the dirty bird dance at the SB next year.

Especially with our O-line in the shambles it's in. If we put Matt Ryan in there, he IS going to get hit, and there's a large possibility he'll further injure that toe. Turf Toe can become a chronic condition if you reinjury it, and it would kill this franchise for a little while if that were to happen.