STH Renewal Time

Capitalist

Wow...

Just got email with renewal info...

1. Coming off worse home loss in recent memory...

2. Fans in Falcons jerseys were cheering the other teams TD's...

3. One of the highly paid defensive players gets arrested...

4. An undefeated team is coming in the house, and we are missing bunches of starters...

I know they want the money early again... But they should probably waited until we beat the Bucs or Bills... Something...

My STH customer Service Rep may be a nice person. But I have 6 tickets, and when I asked for one favor this year... I got zilcho for help...

How do I stay inspired...?

Last year they were asking for renewals right before Christmas and my seats jumped up by 33% while spewing some crap about average ticket prices being lower then of course put the icing on the cake with playoff ticket requests.

I hope the Falcons go to the playoffs from here to eternity so is there something wrong with them requesting renewals in say February or March?

Wow...

Just got email with renewal info...

1. Coming off worse home loss in recent memory...

2. Fans in Falcons jerseys were cheering the other teams TD's...

3. One of the highly paid defensive players gets arrested...

4. An undefeated team is coming in the house, and we are missing bunches of starters...

I know they want the money early again... But they should probably waited until we beat the Bucs or Bills... Something...

My STH customer Service Rep may be a nice person. But I have 6 tickets, and when I asked for one favor this year... I got zilcho for help...

How do I stay inspired...?

Depressing... I never thought I'd say this but the Smiths treated us better with basically the same results.

The Smiths were more or less abentee owners. It seemed they put it on autopilot and kept letting the plane keep ramming into the hangar.

Same ole Falcons...yeah but at least they didn't nickle and dime ya to death. Cheap seats went well with the bad luck team. Now it's PRIME seats and they still are a bad luck team.