35 members have voted

1. 1. Do you smoke

• Yes
    • No

I smoked regularly for about 8 years, but I quit about 5 years ago and now I can't stand the smell. I can't believe I used to seek places that let you smoke. Now going into a smoky bar makes me want to vomit my lungs and it irritates my eyes profusely.

Cigarettes are pure addictive poison, but I get the attraction. I've been there. Like most, I got hooked as a naive risk seeking teenager, and quitting was absolute ****. It took a few years to quit completely and few more years before the cravings ceased when around people that were smoking. I probably never would have quit if I was around people that smoked all the time. Eventually everyone got married and started having babies and 90% of my friends that smoked quit. That definitely helped.

I smoked regularly for about 8 years, but I quit about 5 years ago and now I can't stand the smell. I can't believe I used to seek places that let you smoke. Now going into a smoky bar makes me want to vomit my lungs and it irritates my eyes profusely.

Cigarettes are pure addictive poison, but I get the attraction. I've been there. Like most, I got hooked as a naive risk seeking teenager, and quitting was absolute ****. It took a few years to quit completely and few more years before the cravings ceased when around people that were smoking. I probably never would have quit if I was around people that smoked all the time. Eventually everyone got married and started having babies and 90% of my friends that smoked quit. That definitely helped.

i hear you on that(teen part), but either i dont smoke enough or am immune to getting addicted. i have had two packs in one week, then stop cold turkey for a month.

smoked for 16 years and then stopped cold turkey and havent had a single craving. been 4 months :)

when i quit cold turkey, i had a case of hives which made me even more determined to quit. i sleep better and feel more rested. i was even able to sprint without gasping for dear life heh...huge energy boost for me.

smoked for 16 years and then stopped cold turkey and havent had a single craving. been 4 months :)

when i quit cold turkey, i had a case of hives which made me even more determined to quit. i sleep better and feel more rested. i was even able to sprint without gasping for dear life heh...huge energy boost for me.

glad to hear man.

congrats man.. i smoked for about 7 years and quit the same way. actually the higher percentage of successful quitters quit just that very way

been 5 years now and i feel so much better

Edited by rvrndzombii