Could Christian Green be deciding today?

SacFalcFan

One big-time prospect from Florida that Georgia may actually land is wide receiver Christian Green of Tampa. He is supposedly going to decide between FSU and Georgia today. His uncle E.G. Green played wide receiver for the ‘Noles in the 1990s for then-offensive-coordinator Mark Richt. He’d give the Bulldogs eight commitments from Florida. . . .

I would think that he is a Nole.. We already have Da'rick in this class, plus a ton of depth coming back next year with T. King, Rantavious Wooten, Marlon Brown, Israel Troupe, Chris Durham (not to mention Aj Green) Im not sure, but I don't think FSU has great depth there, and they don't have a reciever of Christians caliber in this class.. If he wants playing time with minimal competition, I would think FSU is where he's going. There re many other factors though, and no one can know for sure. He would he a great addition to the class, I hope he is a dawg..

I would think that he is a Nole.. We already have Da'rick in this class, plus a ton of depth coming back next year with T. King, Rantavious Wooten, Marlon Brown, Israel Troupe, Chris Durham (not to mention Aj Green) Im not sure, but I don't think FSU has great depth there, and they don't have a reciever of Christians caliber in this class.. If he wants playing time with minimal competition, I would think FSU is where he's going. There re many other factors though, and no one can know for sure. He would he a great addition to the class, I hope he is a dawg..

If he commits within the next few weeks he will be a dawg. The longer he waits the harder it will be for the dawgs. Right now he is a dawg IMo.