Not Black or White

lostnmexico

This is not a black or white thing, but the bottom line is I wish we could've kept Michael Vick. It's not like we didn't take the cap hit anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4ssXBzlCdc

He was a great player for us and we could've used him as Ryan's back up and maybe out of the slot some.

I understand we did not want the distraction. I understand the need to clean up the image but bottom line:

He was great player for us and I miss him. He looks like crap in Philly Green!

Why is it the people who do not know what they are talking about start so many threads? Yes we took a cap hit but it was for money we already gave him in bonuses. If we kept him, however, we would be paying him over 7 million (as I recall) for the season.

Not only that the way he has played this year he would be getting bashed CONSTANTLY. People would be screaming bloody murder at the FO for making such a stupid move. Shoot, the way he played the last 2 years he was here he got bashed constantly.

I wish you people would stop making these useless threads about a player that no longer plays for this franchise. For the last time Vick was very good at what he did but, he relied heavily on his athleticism and didn't have anything else when opposing defenses would put their fastest linebackers on him. I wish him well the rest of his career but, his glory here lies in the past now.

You right, AB couldn't beat his cuz on his best day. All he would do is smile after throwing picks all over the field...good riddens to that!

But at least he didn't smile while Roasting dogs on an open fiiiirreee, and Jack starts picking up his nose..

LOL let me stop.

Vick didnt look No **** LOST AS I CAN REMEMBER OUR RECIEVERS DROPPED A TON OF PASSES THAT GAME. INCLUDING ALGAE, HE HAD A TD DROP , I THINK RODDY DID TOO, THE LAST 2 YRS VICK WAS HERE WAS NOT HIS FAULT, roddy scked. We drafted Roddy instead of getting Randy Moss, for some of you that claim to be real fans. You should know this. 05/06 was not Vick fault his main threat at reciever was a tight end and we had a horrible coach named Mora.

Well, maybe he will get his chance to prove you right...until then, that's my last impression of him.

Vick didnt look No **** LOST AS I CAN REMEMBER OUR RECIEVERS DROPPED A TON OF PASSES THAT GAME. INCLUDING ALGAE, HE HAD A TD DROP , I THINK RODDY DID TOO, THE LAST 2 YRS VICK WAS HERE WAS NOT HIS FAULT, roddy scked. We drafted Roddy instead of getting Randy Moss, for some of you that claim to be real fans. You should know this. 05/06 was not Vick fault his main threat at reciever was a tight end and we had a horrible coach named Mora.

lol vick sucks at passing.

If your gonna pump him up atleast talk about his strengths: scrambling and running.

It's funny how in that whole highlight there are only 2 passes in the last 15 seconds of the video, but watching it made me realize that Vick has lost a step big time, he probably has half the athleticism he once had.

And dninc, I guarantee you AB and Vick both grew up with dog fighting in their lives and both participated in it. People think Vick is the only person in the world who would attend a dog fight. He's the only idiot who would start his own business doing it once he's already a multi millionaire but I guarantee he's not the only athlete who's attended dog fights and "watched dogs burn".

It's funny how in that whole highlight there are only 2 passes in the last 15 seconds of the video, but watching it made me realize that Vick has lost a step big time, he probably has half the athleticism he once had.

And dninc, I guarantee you AB and Vick both grew up with dog fighting in their lives and both participated in it. People think Vick is the only person in the world who would attend a dog fight. He's the only idiot who would start his own business doing it once he's already a multi millionaire but I guarantee he's not the only athlete who's attended dog fights and "watched dogs burn".

start a business? vick didnt fight dogs to make money. ive seen carpet stains smarter than you. i bet you think he "flipped off the fans" too.

I wish you people would stop making these useless threads about a player that no longer plays for this franchise. For the last time Vick was very good at what he did but, he relied heavily on his athleticism and didn't have anything else when opposing defenses would put their fastest linebackers on him. I wish him well the rest of his career but, his glory here lies in the past now.

He proved that one dimensional theory Wrong in Dallas 2006. We lost but he had a shootout with romo that night 4td throws and i believe he threw for over 400yds that game. It was weird watching him back in the pocket.

This is not a black or white thing, but the bottom line is I wish we could've kept Michael Vick. It's not like we didn't take the cap hit anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4ssXBzlCdc

He was a great player for us and we could've used him as Ryan's back up and maybe out of the slot some.

I understand we did not want the distraction. I understand the need to clean up the image but bottom line:

He was great player for us and I miss him. He looks like crap in Philly Green!

The fact that we still talk about a player that hasn't played for us since 2006. Is exactly why he had to go. Vick fans ( not Falcon fans) chanted for him during the game. What would it be like if he was on the team as a backup? It would be a slap in the face to have a Starting QB like Ryan throw one bad ball and have the crowd chanting for a back up to play.

At first I thought this thread was a joke, but you're serious!

Besides Vick being in jail for 18 months did you not watch any of the games during Mora's last 2 years?..Vick's QB rating was in the toilet, the better teams completely shut his running down. He is not a starting QB now and he will not be again unless someone gets hurt..