TATF Fashion Police!

JPA

Falcon Uniforms  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Which Falcons uniform is the best?

Since there are so many negative threads, I felt like starting a thread to help some of us take our mind off of them for a bit.

First vote on which current Falcon uniform you like best. Red (primary), White (away), Black (Alt), or Throwback.

Now. If the Falcons were to change uniform designs, which I'm sure they will at some point, what uniform style would you like to use?

I attached images of Texas Tech's uniforms and San Diego State's. Both of those teams are black and red. Throw out some ideas, do some photoshops, let's get creative!

As for me, my current favorite is the black alternate, and if we changed our overall design I think Texas Tech's scheme looks pretty cool. The throwbacks with the current helmet and logo would be awesome, too.

post-543157-126049868777_thumb.png

post-543157-126049897162_thumb.jpg

Yeah, if you combine the votes for black and throwback, you've got an overwhelming majority of people that think our main color should be black, and I'm one of them.

Have we tried our black jerseys with white pants? That could look pretty cool.

Based on this poll, the black should be our primary and the throwback should stay our Alt for the foreseeable future, since we know they're not going to switch our logo back and everything.

Yeah, if you combine the votes for black and throwback, you've got an overwhelming majority of people that think our main color should be black, and I'm one of them.

Have we tried our black jerseys with white pants? That could look pretty cool.

Based on this poll, the black should be our primary and the throwback should stay our Alt for the foreseeable future, since we know they're not going to switch our logo back and everything.

I was just getting ready to say black on white. I dont think weve done that combo before with the new unis. The white on black away unis are the best so black on white at home would be awesome. Black should be our main color. It's the Falcons!!!! They should always be sporting black at home!!!

I've said this before, but I'll say it again...

I'd love if we'd switch to the throwback "color scheme" not just the throwbacks (which I love). But rather, keep the current jersey, pant, and logo styles, but utilize them in a white pants, black uniforms, and RED helmet configuration.

I'm not sure many know this, but the red helmet was supposed to be part of the uniform change and looks real nice with the sleeve design. But at the last minute, our players voted to keep the black helmets, which never really meshed well with those sleeves.

But I've seen pictures of our unis with a red helmet and they look awesome!

Plus, with the original color scheme, it would be like a tip of the hat to the early days without sacrificing the modern feel of the new bird design. Kind of like old-meets-new.

Anybody have the photoshop skills to do a picture of how our black unis would look with the white pants?

I know it's a long shot, but maybe SOMEBODY in the Falcons organization will see this thread and pass the message along. We could at least try it for one season. Either wear the red as the Alt, or wear old-school red throwbacks as the Alt.

Like I've said a million times, black is our main color and red is our accent. The Falcons jersey you can buy on Xbox Live for your avatar is the black one, the red one isn't even an option. It's like everybody out there knows that should be our main jersey except the people making the decisions. It's just much more unique!