Matt Ryan,Roddy White, Mike Jenkins, Chris Houston

MartaBus

With all the fighting back and fourth over Sundays game it made me think about the players. Most of them have Facebook Twitter and Myspace pages. It's well known that a few lurk on this board and have made anonymous post from time to time. With all the fighting between the Real Fans Not real fans, Blacks Vs White, the Racist comments on both sides etc etc.

How do you think these guys feel? Do you think they care more about the cheering of Vick or the ugliness of people in the state of Georgia? I have made comments but after thinking about it im leaving the subject alone. It's pointless its just a message board why fight over things and thoughts you can't change?

Edited by MartaBus

With all the fighting back and fourth over Sundays game it made me think about the players. Most of them have Facebook Twitter and Myspace pages. It's well known that a few lurk on this board and have made anonymous post from time to time. With all the fighting between the Real Fans Not real fans, Blacks Vs White, the Racist comments on both sides etc etc.

How do you think these guys feel? Do you think they care more about the cheering of Vick or the ugliness of people in the state of Georgia? I have made comments but after thinking about it im leaving the subject alone. It's pointless its just a message board why fight over things and thoughts you can't change?

I'm hoping they don't give this stuff much thought at all. We do because we don't actually get to play on Sundays. This is our outlet to try to be coaches, analysts, prognosticators and GM's. They probably look it it as silly folks on MB's and such. I think they probably concern themselves more with trying to keep the crowd into it on Sunday than the MB's. My opinion

Would it bother you?

Think about it. You're a cook in a restaraunt. Everyday you try your best to cook good, quality food. At the end of your shift you find a huge list from customers about how bad your food sux. It goes on like this for months, and then one day one of the old cooks, we'll call him 'billy', comes back to visit. All the customers remember him and start chanting 'we want Billy! we want Billy!'

Would you suddenly start trying even harder to cook better? Or would you spit in thier f'in food and then tell your boss to go f*ck himself?

Would it bother you?

Think about it. You're a cook in a restaraunt. Everyday you try your best to cook good, quality food. At the end of your shift you find a huge list from customers about how bad your food sux. It goes on like this for months, and then one day one of the old cooks, we'll call him 'billy', comes back to visit. All the customers remember him and start chanting 'we want Billy! we want Billy!'

Would you suddenly start trying even harder to cook better? Or would you spit in thier f'in food and then tell your boss to go f*ck himself?

If I were in Billy shoees, i would:

a. I take the critisim contructIvely and try to better my skills, or

b. Find another vocation

Billy - If you're reading this, I understand you're out this weekend with a Hamstring. Please use this time off

to study your mechaincs, i.e turning of your head.

Edited by vabchbirdlover

b. Find another vocation

Billy - If you're reading this, I understand you're out this weekend with a Hamstring. Please use this time off

Billy Houston :lol::lol:

b. Find another vocation

Billy is the 'old cook who came back to visit'.

You are the one taking the criticism. <_<

But, either way, i think you got the point. :lol:

I'm sure alot of pro players don't care about any of that. After all, they are in a clique by themselves, just like politicians. Most of them trash each other in public, then behind closed doors, they are all buddies, realizing that they have more in common with each other than any of us who make them who they are.

That's what makes players who have an obvious passion for their team and the sport stand out so much. Just like a politician who stands for something other than getting re-elected. I'd site Ray Lewis as a great example. I think he hates everybody who isn't in a Ravens uniform. Heck, I think he hates me, lol.