I'm what they refer to in the industry as "a newb" but...

I'm a little late to the message board party but I've been a Falcons fan for years. I just want to say that I still have plenty of pride in this team. I love this team. If you're one of those guys (or gals) that is upset because Atlanta is struggling and are losing your faith in this team, hit me up. I've got plenty to go around. To **** with the New Orleans Taints. I look forward to chatting with yall for years to come.

I'm a little late to the message board party but I've been a Falcons fan for years. I just want to say that I still have plenty of pride in this team. I love this team. If you're one of those guys (or gals) that is upset because Atlanta is struggling and are losing your faith in this team, hit me up. I've got plenty to go around. To **** with the New Orleans Taints. I look forward to chatting with yall for years to come.

I'm a newbie to the board too, but a Falcon fan for 35 years. I'm with you buddy, I love em, win or lose. Course it more FUN when we're winning, having a good season, but hey, thems the breaks as they say. I tivoed the game on Sunday, and have watched it several times. It wasn't as bad as the score indicates, our Falcons did some good things, too. Actually, it wasn't really a good game for the EAgles, they just happened to have won. I just hope they don't put Matt Ryan back in too soon. He's the man, I absolutely LOVE him, and don't want to see him get really hurt, which could happen if his mobility is limited because of that toe injury. Tony Gonzalez, love him too. He came to the Falcons because he wanted the chance to go to the Superbowl, and he believed we had a chance to get there this year. Well, Tony, hang around for next year, THAT might be our year!Roddy White is growing on me, I had a real problem with his display supporting MV a 3 years ago, but hey, he's young, everybody makes mistakes. I don't know how effective Brent Grimes is in his position, but gotta love the little fella. He's got some grit about him, for sure. Love Abraham, but for real, where has he BEEN this year? Love Turner, too bad he didn't heat up until almost midseason, then gets hurt.

It's all good though, win or lose, they are OUR Falcons buddy, too bad there weren't thousands of people like you and me at the game on Sunday, to encourage them instead of cheering for the opponents. That's sickening that "some people" would do that, if they keep it up the Falcons Fans will have a rep like the Eagles fans as some of the nastiest and lowest class fans in the league. But to be fair, the true fans left by the middle of the third quarter, leaving the dome to the thugs. Some were afraid for their well-being, so they simply got out of there. They abdicated and left the Sick Vick fans to represent Falcons fans, and what a mistake that was. The thugs embarressed the Falcons, their fans, and the city of Atlanta. Typical though, it appears to be a cross that Atlanta seems to have to bear, and always will. Why is it that the least intelligent and the lowest "class" in any circumstance always seems to have the biggest mouths? It was never more apparent than at the Falcons game this past Sunday.

Welcome to the boards! I hope we can whoop the Saints on Sunday, cause at the very least it would tell the media to suck it.

Even if we don't, though, this team has a bright future. Not to mention the coolest logo in the NFL! :P

I can't wait for Sunday. I love these games!

attack_on_the_falcons.jpg

hey bub, im the bucs fan... :)

I'm a newbie to the board too, but a Falcon fan for 35 years. I'm with you buddy, I love em, win or lose. Course it more FUN when we're winning, having a good season, but hey, thems the breaks as they say. I tivoed the game on Sunday, and have watched it several times. It wasn't as bad as the score indicates, our Falcons did some good things, too. Actually, it wasn't really a good game for the EAgles, they just happened to have won. I just hope they don't put Matt Ryan back in too soon. He's the man, I absolutely LOVE him, and don't want to see him get really hurt, which could happen if his mobility is limited because of that toe injury. Tony Gonzalez, love him too. He came to the Falcons because he wanted the chance to go to the Superbowl, and he believed we had a chance to get there this year. Well, Tony, hang around for next year, THAT might be our year!Roddy White is growing on me, I had a real problem with his display supporting MV a 3 years ago, but hey, he's young, everybody makes mistakes. I don't know how effective Brent Grimes is in his position, but gotta love the little fella. He's got some grit about him, for sure. Love Abraham, but for real, where has he BEEN this year? Love Turner, too bad he didn't heat up until almost midseason, then gets hurt.

It's all good though, win or lose, they are OUR Falcons buddy, too bad there weren't thousands of people like you and me at the game on Sunday, to encourage them instead of cheering for the opponents. That's sickening that "some people" would do that, if they keep it up the Falcons Fans will have a rep like the Eagles fans as some of the nastiest and lowest class fans in the league. But to be fair, the true fans left by the middle of the third quarter, leaving the dome to the thugs. Some were afraid for their well-being, so they simply got out of there. They abdicated and left the Sick Vick fans to represent Falcons fans, and what a mistake that was. The thugs embarressed the Falcons, their fans, and the city of Atlanta. Typical though, it appears to be a cross that Atlanta seems to have to bear, and always will. Why is it that the least intelligent and the lowest "class" in any circumstance always seems to have the biggest mouths? It was never more apparent than at the Falcons game this past Sunday.

agreed.

Welcome to you both.

laugh.gif @ "the industry" and Church of Ryantology. This board needs more humor and less labels such as newb, hater, hugger, true fan, Vick fan.

laugh.giflaugh.gif ...and don't forget "DA FUTURE"

Welcome to the boards and remember: God is great, Beer is good, and People are crazy..especially when it comes to the Falcons!