Animal advocates assulted outside dome

SWIFT HITTER

You are correct, but for some reason, I don't even think they were spat on or threatened. If these are the same group I saw outside the Dome (like 7-8 middle aged white chicks?), they were being received rather civilly.

That's just it, it could have been 1 person that did all of this, again simple assault is pretty hard to prove unless you have an unbiased witness.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What if they're not? You're talking about something that happened in an enclosed environment, this took place outside.

And what if they ARE?? There is nothing to suggest this "activist" is telling the truth. She could be making it completely up, but because she says it, that makes it so?? Do you know her personally? If not, then exactly what about her accusations make her so compelling that you automatically believe this to be the truth?

And what if they ARE?? There is nothing to suggest this "activist" is telling the truth. She could be making it completely up, but because she says it, that makes it so?? Do you know her personally? If not, then exactly what about her accusations make her so compelling that you automatically believe this to be the truth?

What makes you think she's automatically telling a lie? Don't worry about responding I know the true reason. :lol:

So, what does that exactly prove? What point are you getting across by spitting on someone?

Good question. It's absolutely disgusting.

I know a person in a Vick jersey got spit on this weekend by a guy who felt compelled... :rolleyes: to let him know that by wearing that jersey he wasn't a Falcon fan.

You live in the DC area, how often do you see people being attacked as they protest? It's totally classless to spit on anyone or to even intimidate them if you don't agree with what they're saying. If anything the group protesting gets even more exposure from this story because they were attacked. If they were simply ignored this would be a non-issue, much like many of the protests around the country.

You're entitled to believe what you want but I have a feeling this Candace Hunziker lady is a liar..

She definately has an agenda. Google her name and find her twitter account lists Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity as top followed on her list..

http://twitter.com/ceelili

http://www.mashupkeyword.com/social_stream/user/hannity

You can also go to her facebook page and see where she stands on major social issues.

www.facebook.com/people/Candace-Hunziker/1106539826

Nobody else has corroborated her story that she was spit at and no charges were filed.. Why would she tell these tales of assault to the media and not the hundreds of law enforcement officers surrounding the dome?

You're entitled to believe what you want but I have a feeling this Candace Hunziker lady is a liar..

She definately has an agenda. Google her name and find her twitter account lists Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity as top followed on her list..

You can also go to her facebook page and see where she stands on major social issues.

Nobody else has corroborated her story that she was spit at and no charges were filed.. Why would she tell these tales of assault to the media and not the hundreds of law enforcement officers surrounding the dome?

Because that would have made WAY too much sense...

What makes you think she's automatically telling a lie? Don't worry about responding I know the true reason. :lol:

You didn't read one word from me that called her a liar, I said she COULD be lying. You on the other hand ranted about her being assaulted. So the only one making automatic assumptions was you. :lol:

Good question. It's absolutely disgusting.

I know a person in a Vick jersey got spit on this weekend by a guy who felt compelled... :rolleyes: to let him know that by wearing that jersey he wasn't a Falcon fan.

Again, that's disgusting and it doesn't prove anything other than the person doing the spitting is classless and a moron.

ewww.....please.....Hammer...dont hurt'em.

So her political/social affiliations now make her more adapt to lie?

You didn't read one word from me that called her a liar, I said she COULD be lying. You on the other hand ranted about her being assaulted. So the only one making automatic assumptions was you. :lol:

I'm sorry, after all of the rantings you've done supporting a certain felon made me ASSume that you yet again jumping to the aide of a felon. :lol: "My bad" :lol:

I'm sorry, after all of the rantings you've done supporting a certain felon made me ASSume that you yet again jumping to the aide of a felon. :lol: "My bad" :lol:

ohhhhh, of course...anything less than a stormfront rant MUST be unconditional support! I forgot about the roving goalposts...."my bad" :lol:

So her political/social affiliations now make her more adapt to lie?

Yes..

If I see a female with Louis Farrakhan, Al Sharpton and Khalid Abdul Muhammad as the top friends on her My Space page, she's going to lose crediblity in my eyes on issues involving race because she is probably biased..

But the fact that she didn't tell the police but told the media basically closes the case for me..

Nobody spit on her.. Nobody pushed her..

She's an attention hoowah...

A group of animal advocates protesting Michael Vick's return to Atlanta on Sunday claimed they were assaulted outside the Eagles-Falcons game.

Candace Hunziker, with the group In Defense of Animals, told CBS News in Atlanta that fans attending Vick's first game with the Eagles against his former team did not respond kindly to their anti-dogfighting protests.

"We've been spit on, we've been yelled at, we've been jostled around," Hunziker told CBS.

The group wanted to raise awareness to the evils of dogfighting; Vick served 20 months of a sentence for a federal dogfighting conviction.

Hunziker told CBS the group wants the NFL to add dogfighting and cockfighting to the list of activities banned in its code of conduct.

Vick has been working with the Humane Society of the United States to speak with youths about the evils of dogfighting since his release this summer. -- Sean Leahy

My link

Ok, this took a while but here we go. From Webster's Dictionary:

Brute 3:UNREASONING; also :Purely Physical.

Brutalize 1: to make Brutal 2: to treat Brutally.

Brutal 1: UNFEELING, Cruel 2: HARSH, SEVERE.

I think any scholar would rate being pushed around (Jostled), spit on and any other forms of physical intimidation as being Brutal Treatment.

Ruffian : A Brutal Person.

Thug : A brutal ruffian or assassin.

Now assassin doesn't fit but as I have shown Brutal Ruffian does in fact describe actions of physical intimidation pretty well. The word or indicated that you can have one without the other. Just wanted to put some evidence out there to support the statement that the people that did this are a bunch of Thugs. If I'm racist then the dictionary is racist. Although, as I wright this I keep hearing Serina Williams proclame that she did not theaten that line judge not 15 seconds after she screamed out on national television "I will shove this ball down your F-ing thoat".

Edited by cocktailcove

Wow! way to put the liberal spin on things. Since she likes Hannity and Rush, she has to be a liar. If this is how you truly feel, you are truly ignorant.

Perhaps this activist is lying. Police officers were all around and the only arrests that took place where 3 people inside the Dome who were upset with the people cheering for Mike Vick.

Oh, yea, right. Who's more likely to lie:

Someone willing to give up their free time to speak out about the atrocities of dog fighting and animal abusers

- or --

Someone who spends their time glorifying and defending a known and admitted felon? Not just a felon, but a POS who had all the money in the world, and could have enjoyed any recreation he chose, and he chose to starve, electrocute, drown, hang, fight, and beat to death dogs for his FUN???

Really, what in the H is wrong with YOU PEOPLE?????? I wish the worse for you, each and every one who would denigrate those who speak out for animals, and glorify a sadist.

Nobody has said that MV is the ONLY POS in our society, as many of you here seem to prove.

And... You should know, that everyone speaking out against Sick Vick isn't PETA, as I am not, and I hate MV, and I speak out against him every opportunity I have. Did I go to the game and protest him? Nope, because I know how many of the idiots who go to games would respond, with violent ignorance. Disgusting, each and every one of you.

Yes..

If I see a female with Louis Farrakhan, Al Sharpton and Khalid Abdul Muhammad as the top friends on her My Space page, she's going to lose crediblity in my eyes on issues involving race because she is probably biased..

But the fact that she didn't tell the police but told the media basically closes the case for me..

Nobody spit on her.. Nobody pushed her..

She's an attention hoowah...

Ahh, tell us, oh knowing one. You know all, right? LMAO-- Surrrreee you do---Why spend all that time researching her? Why do you CARE?? Apparently you don't care about someone who would torture animals for their fun, but you CARE about a woman who spends her free time trying to speak out against animal abuse?? Something is very very wrong with you, AND your priorities.