Vick's Next Destination

I guarantee you it won't be Carolina, their owner doesn't tolerate bad behavior by his players. He wouldn't want someone of Vick's character.

My bet's Jacksonville, they need to sell tickets and all you huggers can look forward to him coming back here in 2011, assuming he doesn't violate his probation and go back to jail in the meantime that is.

Buffalo & St. Louis are the frontrunners. 49ers are an outside shot but Smith has been ok and they might stick with him. Next season he'll have a few teams interested so Oakland is out and I wouldn't be shocked if he ended up in Carolina. There are no real stud QBs coming out of the draft this year IMO.

Clausen is accurate, but throws alot of balls that just hang and his receivers make great plays. If you ask me, he is the most NFL ready because he ran a pro style offense. But a stud? No

Bradford was a stud...last year. I think he is accurate, but also had a great offensive line and plenty of time to throw the ball that year. He is a gamble, and I don't think many teams want to gamble in the first round.

Mccoy is the most accurate of all the top QB's coming out. But he is just to small. He needs to come in an hit the weights as fast as possible. I feel like one hit and he will be doomed.

Tebow is the biggest question mark, obv. I can go on about him all day so I won't open this can of worms. IMO, he will not be a good NFL QB. He has ALOT of career TD, which he can credit to those little runs up the middle in the redzone. That won't work in the NFL so he is going to have to rely on his arm. Tebow's passes sail, and in the NFL that will be easy pickens' for CB's

Locker- To be honest, I don't really know enough about the guy to make a judgement. I just know he had a good year, and looks like he is a big dude. We will have to wait and see.

So overall, I agree there really are no STUDS coming out this year. Vick got lucky.

Clausen is accurate, but throws alot of balls that just hang and his receivers make great plays. If you ask me, he is the most NFL ready because he ran a pro style offense. But a stud? No

Bradford was a stud...last year. I think he is accurate, but also had a great offensive line and plenty of time to throw the ball that year. He is a gamble, and I don't think many teams want to gamble in the first round.

Mccoy is the most accurate of all the top QB's coming out. But he is just to small. He needs to come in an hit the weights as fast as possible. I feel like one hit and he will be doomed.

Tebow is the biggest question mark, obv. I can go on about him all day so I won't open this can of worms. IMO, he will not be a good NFL QB. He has ALOT of career TD, which he can credit to those little runs up the middle in the redzone. That won't work in the NFL so he is going to have to rely on his arm. Tebow's passes sail, and in the NFL that will be easy pickens' for CB's

Locker- To be honest, I don't really know enough about the guy to make a judgement. I just know he had a good year, and looks like he is a big dude. We will have to wait and see.

So overall, I agree there really are no STUDS coming out this year. Vick got lucky.

I think Locker might have been the best guy...but he said he's going back. Something about Bradford and all those shotgun sets he ran out of at OU (in addition to the Big 12 defenses) just had me thinking NFL disappointment.

I guarantee you it won't be Carolina, their owner doesn't tolerate bad behavior by his players. He wouldn't want someone of Vick's character.

My bet's Jacksonville, they need to sell tickets and all you huggers can look forward to him coming back here in 2011, assuming he doesn't violate his probation and go back to jail in the meantime that is.

oh really??so what do you call steve smith, and ken lucas????players with bad behaviors i presume..