If you cheered Vick sunday you are not a falcons fan period

mc

Not even close. That was just embarrassing to watch. Vick screwed this team over by doing something very stupid. He embarrassed everyone that supported the falcons.

You are not a fan, just like those that wouldn't support Vick when he was the falcons starter, you are just a bandwagon fan.

Pathetic

Not even close. That was just embarrassing to watch. Vick screwed this team over by doing something very stupid. He embarrassed everyone that supported the falcons.

You are not a fan, just like those that wouldn't support Vick when he was the falcons starter, you are just a bandwagon fan.

Pathetic

I wish more on here felt this way...I have been told to "not get it twisted", in regards to the ovation after the first touchdown. There are these so called claims of some of us jumping the gun and calling out those that were caught up in the moment in cheering for an oppossing player scoring a TD. Sunday's reaction was a slap in the face to the front office, the players, and the fans.

Yea, If you continued to cheer him when he made plays against us then that's very suspect. I don't have a problem with an initial cheer when he was introduced.

Bump.

There's no way to deny this. No way. If you cheered when Vick scored....not a Falcon fan. Period.

Edited by 21 Falcon

Pathetic

Im a falcon fan and a vick fan. I dont care what you say about it. I did cheer for the falcons to win and boo the eagles even when vick was playing.

and oh yea lets not forget blanks invited vick over for dinner after the game. what does that make him and dont think that arthur didnt stillsee the hype that vick generated.

He just wants to make sure he gets the money Vick still owes the Falcons....it's purely business. Blanks isn't a true fan in that regard.

As a Saints fan, I want to applaud all you falcons fans that did NOT cheer for Vick. I really do not care if you like VIck or not. The way I see it, if you are a true fan, you never cheer for the other team. To all true falcons fans, lets hope for a good game with no injuries. Neither team can afford any more injuries. I would wish you guys luck but hey im a Saints fan.

Pathetic

I WAS PROBABLY A FALCON FAN BEFORE YOU OR MIKE VICK WERE BORN. I CHEER FOR WHOM I WANT TO CHEER. WHO SAID YOU DETERMINE WHO'S A REAL FAN OR NOT? REAL FANS WORRY ABOUT THEIR TEAM WINNING GAMES ...NOT WHO THEY SHOULD DISLIKE. THE EAGLES WERE CONCENTRATING ON WINNING A GAME ... AND THEY WON. YOU AND YOUR BUNCH OF WHATEVERS WERE CONCENTRATING ON "HATE MIKE DAY." TOO BAD!

Edited by REV.2000

Is there anybody on this board who is a Falcons fan who cheered when Vick scored against the Falcons? I am just curious why they cheered for that which would be against the Falcons. Colston is on my fantasy football team but I sure as he!! won't cheer if he gets a TD next week.

i dont play players against the falcons, i sit them.

now thats dedication.

Is there anybody on this board who is a Falcons fan who cheered when Vick scored against the Falcons? I am just curious why they cheered for that which would be against the Falcons. Colston is on my fantasy football team but I sure as he!! won't cheer if he gets a TD next week.

I wasn't at the game but if I was I sure as h3ll wouldn't have. Today is the first day I've logged on to the boards since the game and some of the posters I have seen on here for quite sometime have said they wore their #7 jersey to the game or cheered him when he was introduced. One of them is one of the most loyal fans you could think of.... I personally find this disgusting and am ashamed to know that I've spent time discussing football with them on these boards.

I still believe if you are a Falcon fan you should hate the guy but apparently my opinion on this subject is in the minority.

Pathetic

what have I been saying about this fan base msct for the longest glad you are seeing the light

POSITIVE REP