Brandon Adams Crapping On Matt Ryan And The Falcons Right Now...

sourdiesal

Brandon is tripping..

A caller just said "I'll take Vick 15 lbs overweight and on his worst day, over Ryan on his best day"

And Brandon made him the caller of the day and gave him Hawks tickets lol...

:lol: Yeah, he's tripping alright.

His ratings must be low this month.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brandon is tripping..

A caller just said "I'll take Vick 15 lbs overweight and on his worst day, over Ryan on his best day"

And Brandon made him the caller of the day and gave him Hawks tickets lol...

Yea, he's really trying to stir the pot today. He must have been making too much sense and therefore not creating enough controversy.

Yea, he's really trying to stir the pot today. He must have been making too much sense and therefore not creating enough controversy.

Brandon flat out said they're talking about Vick because the Falcons dont give them anything to talk about....and he didn't mean that in a good way.

The beatdowns part was rhetorical, just in case you missed it!

Well there hasnt been protest in mass as the media pretended there would be. Even here in atl there wasnt a mass protest, and there definitely hasnt been any peta beat downs by philly fans as you have implied. With that being said in a league where the slightest advantage can be exploited to Victory dont be surprised if he land with the panthers right here in the nfc south. Something to think about.

Well both...

He does make points about how this team and offense was overrated in the pre-season and Ryan hasn't had one great game all year (which might be a stretch)

But his poll question of the day will make some of the board members insane.

Who will win a playoff game first as a starter.. Vick or Ryan?

He's stirring the pot for sure..

is he stirring the pot or stating facts the some here dont want to hear

Yeah but if he does become a starter it's gonna be on one of the worst teams in the league.. That's why I still say Ryan has a better shot with Gonzo, Roddy and Turner... Dude has 2 pro-bowlers and a hall of famer to work with offensively.. If Vick starts it will be on Oakland, Buffalo, St. Louis or Seattle aka a team that's not even close to the playoffs..

You mean a team like Atlanta that was one of the worst teams in the league and wasn't close to the playoffs when Vick first got here and when he became the starter carried a less than average team to the playoffs and actually won a playoff game on the road, our current team can barely win a regular season game on the road, sometimes a "spark" works wonders. However, seeing as I spend my money on the Falcons, I hope it's Ryan but the jury is still out on our team and that's all I'm worried about.

You mean a team like Atlanta that was one of the worst teams in the league and wasn't close to the playoffs when Vick first got here and when he became the starter carried a less than average team to the playoffs and actually won a playoff game on the road, our current team can barely win a regular season game on the road, sometimes a "spark" works wonders. However, seeing as I spend my money on the Falcons, I hope it's Ryan but the jury is still out on our team and that's all I'm worried about.

But he's not the player now that he once was.

I guess if I knew or gave a crap about who this Brandon Adams person is it might mean something to me.

Nah, it probably wouldn't even then.

I know what I see and what I believe and some little peckerhead trying to make a name for himself on the radio isn't going to change that.

Well both...

He does make points about how this team and offense was overrated in the pre-season and Ryan hasn't had one great game all year (which might be a stretch)

But his poll question of the day will make some of the board members insane.

Who will win a playoff game first as a starter.. Vick or Ryan?

He's stirring the pot for sure..

how was the SF game not a good game for him?

Everyone on here thought this would be an elite offense but Ryan held it back, he has had a horrific season.

If this year's performance was horrific (which would seemingly be as bad as it can get), then the Falcons chose the right QB.

Owned. You were burnt like Meangelo.

The "We want Vick" crowd already have him, it was the Philly fans who were chanting that.

1. Philly fans have never, outside of the first preseason game he was eligible for, chanted for vick. In philly mcnabb is the man.

2. They showed the crowd on tv and there was a vast, vast majority of people in red in black doing the vick cheering.

There's a reason he's on for only a few hours starting at 11 - he sucks and he's a tool

Exactly, is it any wonder that 680AM broadcasts an ESPN show during the lunch shift and they broadcast local shows during the prime listening hours? The ladder to becoming a drive time DJ is starting out at overnights, then lunch hours and then MAYBE you get a shot a the drive time hours.

Vick will be crushed before he gets a chance to go to ANY playoffs. I don't know why OUR defense let him get away with only a sprained hand, but you can be guaranteed, there are other defensive lineman that want to get a shot at Vick, and are poised to take his head off first chance they get. IF he ever gets any significant playing time, he will be a human pinata, one goal of many NFL players is to take him out for good. I have talked to several, one being the Jets player who crushed Vick during the last pre-season game. I have been told that there are many NFL players who have promised their wives or children to take Vick's head on a platter if they get the opportunity. I would be satisfied with turning him into a vegetable. It's better than what he deserves.

So is he a tool, etc. because he's saying something nobody here wants to hear or is tired of talking about? I'm just saying...he's definitely stirring the pot, but in general he does make good points from time to time. I might not always agree with them, but that doesn't make him a tool...