Thank you HOMERS/Vick Haters

Wow, I've read in several threads how supposedly the "Real Fans", you know the ones who support the Falcons and hate Vick are so disgusted from yesterday that they are giving up there season tickets or never coming back to the dome. Way to go "Real Fans".

I just want to say thank you to all the Vick Haters for not coming back to the Dome next year. Cause its gonna be so easy to get some cheap tickets to the games next year. No need for me to buy season tickets. They probably will be practically giving tickets away next year. Once again to all the "Real Fans" who will not support the team financialy next year. I thank you.

This is probably the only time I will ever say this. I agree with what you are saying.

I am probably going to cancel my season tickets, or at least scale back from 5 seats to 2 seats, but not because of what happened yesterday. My decision is partly financial and partly because I am very disappointed in TDs response to things that happened throughout the season. I thought he should have brought in a couple of veteran FAs in the secondary.

Made all the difference in the world for the Saints.

This is probably the only time I will ever say this. I agree with what you are saying.

I am probably going to cancel my season tickets, or at least scale back from 5 seats to 2 seats, but not because of what happened yesterday. My decision is partly financial and partly because I am very disappointed in TDs response to things that happened throughout the season. I thought he should have brought in a couple of veteran FAs in the secondary.

I still don't understand that decision, or more appropriately I guess, non-decision.

Ok peyton I dont get you you attack me as if im not a fan, yet say you wont renew your tickets, I can understand the financial part, but my whole argument is that blank keeps trying experiments and TD being one of them, this is his first GM position, who cares that he came from N.E. Mangini did to and look at him. With the way TD has handled the team this season do you really have faith that he can build the type of team that can be a consistent winner?

Ok peyton I dont get you you attack me as if im not a fan, yet say you wont renew your tickets, I can understand the financial part, but my whole argument is that blank keeps trying experiments and TD being one of them, this is his first GM position, who cares that he came from N.E. Mangini did to and look at him. With the way TD has handled the team this season do you really have faith that he can build the type of team that can be a consistent winner?

Overall, I have faith in him, but I think he needs to step away from the youth movement just a little bit and be more aggresive in plugging some holes in free agency.

There are several veteran CBs that could have helped this team, and I think they could have really used the leadership and knowledge of a guy like Derrick Brooks as well.

By the way, I don't think I attacked you, just disagreed with you.

Overall, I have faith in him, but I think he needs to step away from the youth movement just a little bit and be more aggresive in plugging some holes in free agency.

There are several veteran CBs that could have helped this team, and I think they could have really used the leadership and knowledge of a guy like Derrick Brooks as well.

I was with you until Derrick Brooks.

No gas left in that tank.

Wow, I've read in several threads how supposedly the "Real Fans", you know the ones who support the Falcons and hate Vick are so disgusted from yesterday that they are giving up there season tickets or never coming back to the dome. Way to go "Real Fans".

I just want to say thank you to all the Vick Haters for not coming back to the Dome next year. Cause its gonna be so easy to get some cheap tickets to the games next year. No need for me to buy season tickets. They probably will be practically giving tickets away next year. Once again to all the "Real Fans" who will not support the team financialy next year. I thank you.

Aren't you making the assumption that all "real fans" also "hate Vick"? I'm not saying that isn't the case in some instances, but from what I've seen, the problem "real fans" are having are those people who were cheering on the Eagles (and, more specifically, Vick) during yesterday's game. Make no mistake about it, during the game Vick was no more a Falcon than was McNabb or any other member of the Eagles.

Give TD time i haven't agreed with all his moves but he bought alot of ballers to Atlanta. You can't predict injuries. I wish we would've kept around some of the older guys like Lawyer Milloy and foxworth. Not to many teams had a better draft class then us. Only team i can say got it right is Greenbay all their rookies are gamers.

Aren't you making the assumption that all "real fans" also "hate Vick"? I'm not saying that isn't the case in some instances, but from what I've seen, the problem "real fans" are having are those people who were cheering on the Eagles (and, more specifically, Vick) during yesterday's game. Make no mistake about it, during the game Vick was no more a Falcon than was McNabb or any other member of the Eagles.

Not an assumption cause i have been reminded SEVERAL times on these boards that if you are a "real fan" of the falcons, then you can not like or support Vick.

Give TD time i haven't agreed with all his moves but he bought alot of ballers to Atlanta. You can't predict injuries. I wish we would've kept around some of the older guys like Lawyer Milloy and foxworth. Not to many teams had a better draft class then us. Only team i can say got it right is Greenbay all their rookies are gamers.

Who did he bring here that is a baller? Cant predict injuries.... HUH thats the one constant in the NFL, every year every team will have injuries. TD dropped the ball by not keeping some of those veterans. He did a wholesale rehab, and that would have been ok if they were as you said ballers, but who in that secondary is a baller?

Now why would I want to give up my seats next year so that a punk a$$ can take em for a cheap price and pull for the oppossing team in the Dome... Man, what Virginia moonshine you drinking?

Edited by augfalcon77

Not an assumption cause i have been reminded SEVERAL times on these boards that if you are a "real fan" of the falcons, then you can not like or support Vick.

I will tell you that, if you were one that was cheering the 2nd string QB of the Eagles during the game yesterday, then I don't see how you can say you are a fan of this team. Did you cheer during the game for McNabb? Any other Eagles players? No? Then what was different about the Eagles 2nd string QB? Do you think for one minute he was still a Falcon? He wasn't, you know.

I don't have a problem with those who felt the need to welcome him before the game, but during the game he was a member of the team opposing the Falcons.