What will the crowd be like this Sunday?

saintmtillage

I'm wondering what the turnout will be for the game sunday with the saints coming to town.Will the die hards come back or are they disgusted over the whole vick thing. We always travel well to the GA Dome no matter what the record is so I can only imagine how many who dats will be in attendance this weekend. I love this game it is so fun.

I'm wondering what the turnout will be for the game sunday with the saints coming to town.Will the die hards come back or are they disgusted over the whole vick thing. We always travel well to the GA Dome no matter what the record is so I can only imagine how many who dats will be in attendance this weekend. I love this game it is so fun.

yeah--the drunks will be there in force.

you bet your *** I'll be there...who knows, maybe the vick fans will cheer for your team.

you bet your *** I'll be there...who knows, maybe the vick fans will cheer for your team.

they probably will. hahah--they deserve each other. There will be a day when the sun shines on this 'dog's azz'!! (pun intended)

Edited by dzor22

Think our Dome will turn into a library or a Saints home game on Sunday? The Dome will be just as difficult as in the past. The regular fans will be back from their vacations and as loud as ever. We have nothing to loose. No stress. Good luck in the playoffs.

Dome will be packed saints always travel well. Majority of poster's on this board really don't have season tickets. So you cant judge the turnout from THE SO CALLED REAL FANS OF THE FALCONLIFE MESSAGE BOARD.

not sure about the percentage of people on here with season tickets, but I think you would be surprised...this

"so called real fan" will be there...and guess what?...I'll cheer for the home team...novel idea, huh?

Definitely going to be 30-40% Saints fan. Maybe more since their bandwagon is packed as **** now.

If we were the 4-1 team that started this year, this game would be pretty good. Sadly, unless we have some miracles on the healing front, we're ******.

Edit: and I have season tickets, but saying someone isn't a real fan if they don't is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

Edited by Icemanforlife

Definitely going to be 30-40% Saints fan. Maybe more since their bandwagon is packed as **** now.

If we were the 4-1 team that started this year, this game would be pretty good. Sadly, unless we have some miracles on the healing front, we're ******.

Edit: and I have season tickets, but saying someone isn't a real fan if they don't is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

Almost as ridiculous as saying your not a fan if you criticize the decisions that have been made concerning this team.

Us die hards will be there year in and year out. We'll save you guys your usual seat.

passed_out_drunk_06.jpg

now why do yo think that vick came to town yesterday, let it go man let it go!!

Like I have said before...you "Vick first / vick huggers" have officially worn out your welcome in the dome...see ya there on Sunday...oh by the way,GO FALCONS.

Edited by augfalcon77

now why do yo think that vick came to town yesterday, let it go man let it go!!

I let it go when he pled guilt...man. I had 8 season tickets that year and spent about $7000 to watch a team without a starting QB. Furthmore, what was one of my favorite Falcons will never play for my team again. So, forgive me for holding a grudge, but he cost me money and my team respectability.