The likes of you make me sick.

Tom Servo

Pathetic mess of a franchise? Team is horrible?

We're 6-6 with a decent shot of a back to back seasons for the first time in... oh yeah, ever. We had the third toughest schedule and we're actually 500, with nearly every vital piece of the puzzle we brought in except for Tony G. injured for more than one or two games.

You all seriously, seriously make me sick. I think I'd rather throw up and die from cancer than be associated with the likes of you all.

Just saying. You're all drama queens, and the only pathetic mess is this forum.

We're 6-6 with a decent shot of a back to back seasons for the first time in... oh yeah, ever. We had the third toughest schedule and we're actually 500, with nearly every vital piece of the puzzle we brought in except for Tony G. injured for more than one or two games.

You all seriously, seriously make me sick. I think I'd rather throw up and die from cancer than be associated with the likes of you all.

It's members like you who are the cancer. You are not here to discuss football or offer an opinion,

but merely to stir the pot. Go haunt someplace else

It's members like you who are the cancer. You are not here to discuss football or offer an opinion,

My opinion is that pretty much everyone here has no idea what they're talking about and cry anytime something doesn't work out like we hoped.

seasons don't always go as planned. but i promise you the steelers messageboard doesn't look like this horrible b.s.

Actually, I think he's pretty much dead on with his observations even if they are strongly worded. I love discussing football and ways to improve this team but the chicken little mentality runs rampant around here.

If you are going to support a team, you have to be willing to do it through all the ups and downs, not abandon ship the minute something doesn't go your way or the way you think it should have.

The unrealistic expectations around here are mind blowing at times. Some people actually expected a Super bowl berth this year, this team is at least two to three years away from that. Playoffs were not unrealistic but no one can predict injury and with the amount this team has had and the tough schedule it faced, it's not completely surprising where we sit right now.

Face it folks, if we had had the kind of cake schedule the saints have had, we might be looking a lot different. They are very good this year though and I doubt we would have won the division.

You're on point Servo.

This "now, now now!!!" attitude that has developed in sports has led to increasingly ignorant fan bases. And after yesterday I think we're making a strong run for the title of "Most Ignorant"

thank you. i'm glad not everyone on this forum has the patience of a four year old in the toy aisle of wal-mart.

You're on point Servo.

This "now, now now!!!" attitude that has developed in sports has led to increasingly ignorant fan bases. And after yesterday I think we're making a strong run for the title of "Most Ignorant"

by the way, the big lebowski is kindof my favorite movie ever.

Add in this fact, even though we still had all these injuries: Replace Elam in game 2, and we're 8-4 possibly 9-3.

Logic...humm, don't get much of that around here.

Add in this fact, even though we still had all these injuries: Replace Elam in game 2, and we're 8-4 possibly 9-3.

8-4 would be a whole lot better than 6-6! but...

Still 4 games to go and being positive about getting W's is all that's on my mind!

(besides getting healthy!!!)

-_-

Not to mention at least 3 of our next 4 games are very winable.

The Saints have been playing great, but don't count out the falcons.

people are saying our franchise is a mess? i think it has more to do with we play every hard game on the road and keep playing teams that came off the bye week. i mean seriously, how many cake games have we had this year? one?

when were healthy were a **** good team, even with the defense. besides the end of the game they played very well in giving our offense a chance to get back in it.

by the way, the big lebowski is kindof my favorite movie ever.

The BL is on my favorites list but nothing knocks the Godfather off the top.

While you are basically right, keep your head on. The fact is that this franchise occupies the realm of the pathetic. That explains all the panic. Once the dust settles, calm and hope will return. TD and Co. will turn this franchise around. It just takes time and patience.

In the mean time, don't pop an O-ring.