COACHING

blkbigdog35

Well here is my take on the state of our falcons at this moment. Defensively we are a total mess from not getting enough pressure from the D-line, LB's not taking away underneath routes and to the secondary who couldn't cover my 12 year old son. Our guys are not being coached up period. For instance when the ball is in the air our defenders our trailing and not looking back for the ball. When we are in Zone matchup playing 10 yards of the ball there is no break on the ball or WR/TE to make a play. I don't know if this is scheme or players lack of awareness. Offensively we need to open up the offense, period! Screens, fade routes, stop-n-go with all of our weapons. That's why I think you have to look at coaching because this team should not be under achieveing at this juncture!!!

Well here is my take on the state of our falcons at this moment. Defensively we are a total mess from not getting enough pressure from the D-line, LB's not taking away underneath routes and to the secondary who couldn't cover my 12 year old son. Our guys are not being coached up period. For instance when the ball is in the air our defenders our trailing and not looking back for the ball. When we are in Zone matchup playing 10 yards of the ball there is no break on the ball or WR/TE to make a play. I don't know if this is scheme or players lack of awareness. Offensively we need to open up the offense, period! Screens, fade routes, stop-n-go with all of our weapons. That's why I think you have to look at coaching because this team should not be under achieveing at this juncture!!!

We do not have enough talent and playmakers on the team and you cannot coach that up in the NFL. Weaknesses like inexperience, lack of size and speed will be exposed because teams study tape and scheme so diligently for every game. Our goose was cooked when we let go of 5 defensive starters in the off-season.

We need pressure to help this defense. We are weak at corner but our pass rush is pathetic. Abraham davis and anderson are all disappointments. Sidbury we have not seen much of and Biermann has done well. It may be time to only use abe on 3rd downs and see if having him real fresh helps. If we could get there ppl wouldnt have time to get open. Plain and simple the defense needs to be better and will be with maturation. Maybe not this year but we have youth accross the board.